Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Food and Nutrition

Old April 13th, 2010, 10:01 AM

Default cereal

i eat alot of cereal and i was wondering how bad is it on your body.. i know if you eat the straight sugar ones then yeah its not as healthy but really like if i eat a bow of cereal every monring.. is that a good breakfast??
( i sometimes eat it dry as well)
Old April 13th, 2010, 12:39 PM

haha i do too i love cereal im one opf those people who can eat cereal at anytime of the day.. but yeah i mean there are more healthy cereals out there like special k and honey bunched of oats.. that are better for you.. but give youerself a break every so often and grab some of trixs or fruity pebbles.. dont get me wrong honey bunched of oats are.. amazing but nothing beats a nice bowl of fruity pebbles.. mmm
Old April 13th, 2010, 01:31 PM

speaking of which i just had a bowl. well not just in the morning around 9ish ahaha but yeah im that type toso who can eat cereal all day around but yeah what are your guyes favorite types of cereals??
Old April 15th, 2010, 05:18 PM

at least you even get to eat a bowl of cereal every morning!i wouldn't mind if it's healthy or not at least you get to eat breakfast!!! it's my fault though.. always waking up late for aschool and never giving myself time to make myself even a bowl of cereal... yummmmy honey bunches of oatssss!!!
Old April 17th, 2010, 02:21 PM

I don't think it's necessarily healthy, but it is also not unhealthy. It's just an average meal. It'd be better if you could eat more hearty food, or more frutis and veggies. At the very least, you'll be able to fill up on cereal and be able to maintain your body weight and figure. At least, that's what I think.
Old April 23rd, 2010, 11:35 AM

apple jacks! haha i so totally hate adult type cereals, so i chow down on kid types. anyways i dont think that eating too much cereal is bad for you. i mean if you eat the healthy kind they have fiber and neutrents in it so it cant be that bad but make sure to read the lables on the box so you know exactly how many calories your eating.
Old April 24th, 2010, 03:16 PM

My favorite cereal of all time has to be Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I know it's mostly sugar, and there's no nutritional value, but I love it! It's just SOOOOO good.

The only adult type cereal I've had and liked was a brand called Smart Start, those cereals were expensive, but they were really REALLY good, and healthy.