Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Car Electronics

Old May 8th, 2010, 05:12 PM

For some reason, I've been listening to the Matrix Reloaded Soundtrack, and one song that has been Constantly......CONSTANTLY been on my mind over and over is POD's Sleeping Awake....it's such a good song, but I've listened to it so many times that I ended up predicting the song before it comes....hence it's terrible....GRAH! D:
Old May 11th, 2010, 10:53 AM

right now its not even a song i cant get out of my head its a person and i keeep thiking like whats going wrong! seriously or actually what went wrong.. let me feel you in on what im talking about.. soo i use to have a guy friend and we alwasy talked. had a good time.. hungout but we were alwasy just freinds.. one night.. we went out and then after that we never spoke again. and i went through my contacts the other night and i saw his name and it just reminded me of him
Old May 26th, 2010, 01:05 PM

Aww that sucks do you have any friends that are friends with him too because maybe you can all just go out together or something to reconnect. But yeah I have Airplanes by B.o.B featuring Hailey Williams stuck in my head but I dont even care because I love that song. It is seriously liek my favorite song right now.
Old June 2nd, 2010, 11:34 AM

The I want to be a billionare song is stuck in my head. It just keeps replaying over and over in my head. But I don't really mind because I love that song. But after awhile it does still get a little annoying. It like I want to change the channel in my head but I can't.
Old June 2nd, 2010, 04:48 PM

im listening to coller then me i love this song. lol you got those designer shade just to hide your face and you wear them around like your cooler then me haha. anywyas im ultra tired i want to sleep sleep sleeep.. ahh i feel like i have my nights and days mixed up
Old August 26th, 2010, 04:47 PM

ughhh u hate commericals seriously i cant hekp it but i really do not lik them and its not even thefact that i havent been on like i just dont like it and i need a new pictures i dont even know what imt aking about or what subject i like on like whats this thread about???
Old September 22nd, 2010, 02:35 PM

haha well i have my ipod on shuffle.. and soo right now its back that ass up its funny becasue this song makes me want to dance haha which im sure is the purpose. but it went from like a love song to this song. haha
Old February 14th, 2011, 02:13 PM

head will roll from the yeah yeah yeah's was stuck in my head until this deadmau5 came on and now its kinda going away but i love my pandora mix especially at work.. it make my day go by soo uch fast .. sometimes other days i just cant fight sleepyness. but right now im fighting time. i keep looking at the time so see if its almost time foir me to be off.