Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Women's Health

Old May 25th, 2010, 03:07 PM

i'm more or less in a similar situation with my riend, as her brother has essentially done nothing whatsoever with his life. he has just stayed at home, play games all day, and do nothing with his life. As a result, people are starting to hate on him, including me. the guy has potential, but at the moment, he is becoming more of a shutin. I hope one day, he figures out what to do in life.
Old July 20th, 2010, 03:49 PM

some girls have no morals anymore they are all getting pregnant and having children kids in hs are all having sex. at like age 15 irs ridiculous .. i dodnt do anythignuntil after i graduated and i eman it should be like that have some pride and self respect ladies!
Old August 6th, 2010, 04:37 PM

When it comes to my own morals and self respect, I basically know what is right for me and what is wrong for me. When it comes to other people, I tend to be very open minded, or as open-minded as I like to be. Only a few things REALLY REALLY offend me, but I would say that for the most part, I know my own morals and I respect other people's morals.
Old August 26th, 2010, 05:38 PM

where have these gone!? it seems like everywhere you go they girls get slutter and are willing to basically have sex on the ance floor so yeah trashy thats what i think even my guys freinds think its said they saisd they do it becasue well they are guys but some of them wont even do it.. and they say " nahhhh i have morals: