Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Women's Health

Old April 12th, 2010, 04:37 PM

Default morals and self respect.

ao of course we all have our limits. but lately i have been finding things out about my cousin who is basically likle my sister and let me tell you.. i love her to death but she really should have alot more self respect becasue im sure everyone just thinks of he as a slut.. and its sad becasue i see her poteintal and seriously.. shes doing everything that is pointing her in the wrong direction. its liek i wanna shake her! theres only so many times you can tell someone something>> shes only ajunior in hs and i alwasy tell her.. wait till your out of hs thats when evertything becomes alot more fun.
Old April 13th, 2010, 11:22 AM

right! my sister is the same way i try to tell her and tell her but its like shes so caught up in the thrill of"highschool" but seriously its like what i did in highschool is nothign compared to what she is doing.. its hard to hear from othr people epsiecally when its your younger sister
Old April 13th, 2010, 01:55 PM

seriously i feel; like everyone younger then me are so much crazier like they are into more drugs. and alot more into sex and what not. its just weird to me becasue some of the stuff they do now ive never heard of or im bearly learning about its weird.
Old April 15th, 2010, 06:54 PM

yeah everyone is different. i know a lot of girls who just do things that are morally wrong.. or at least in my opinion.. some people change and some people don't. middle school kids and even some high school.. go through this phase where they just look sooo damn silly to you!!! when you mention the word 'slut' it's easy to tell what you are talking about and i really hope she's fully educated in what she is doing because she might come back with an sti or std
Old April 16th, 2010, 12:18 PM

yea i hear you, i look at my friends little sister i think she might be in highschool right now and its truly amazing what her parents let her do, she it totally out of control.i mean he parents started dying here hair at 10 years old, she is now 13 or 14 and is a total skanky poo. i look at her with disgust, you would think you would teach your child about dressing nice and being such a slew..
Old April 17th, 2010, 03:40 PM

The person that I'm dating, they know someone who basically got married when they were young, and the husband is not a good husband, and as a result, their ambitions and abilities will be wasted. However, I have to say that ultimately, it's up to them to determine how they live their lives. I've tried to persuade some people before, but only a few listened, it's ultimately up to them.
Old April 19th, 2010, 11:47 AM

yea i agree wiht you guys on this my friend just recently dumped a guy after putting up with his trash for over 2 years i have never been so happy nor have i ever seen her so happy. it was like one of the best possible thigns that could have happened in their lifes.. it was a very good day when they ended things.
Old April 24th, 2010, 06:42 PM

Hmmm......I think in the end, it is ultimately up to her to decide how she wants to live her life, regardless of what we say. We can try to influence her, but if this is what she truly wants, rather than being caught up in the moment, all we can do is watch over them when they screw up. Then again, if they are being influenced by someone, or caught up in some fad, you gotta do what you can to get them out of there because whatever they are doing is not because they want to, you know?
Old April 26th, 2010, 12:15 PM

its really hard when people are getting pointed in the wrong direction because of choices that they make. i have a friend that really just cant make any of the right choices and its really sad because i hate seeing him drift further and further down the wrong lane. hopefully he would be able to skip all the paths with bad choices and be able to change his life around and same thing for your sister or friend.
Old April 26th, 2010, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haley Rowntree View Post
yea i hear you, i look at my friends little sister i think she might be in highschool right now and its truly amazing what her parents let her do, she it totally out of control.i mean he parents started dying here hair at 10 years old, she is now 13 or 14 and is a total skanky poo. i look at her with disgust, you would think you would teach your child about dressing nice and being such a slew..
riggghht!! its like sweety your 14. stop acting like a slut. its not cute.. i wish i could tell my cousin that. poor girl i feel like she has no self esteem and shes soop beautiful. seriously model status.. tall classic old fashioned look she dressed ultera cute.. but she has no self respect constantly hooking up with qall these boys who take advantage of her and no matter how much i tell her.. she still never listens.