Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Personal Health Issues

Old May 10th, 2010, 10:43 AM

i have been wearing my contacts alot latly, my eyes have been drying out so bad so i called my eye doctor and they said that i need to change my contacts because i need to wear and over night type of contacts because of the amount of hours that i wear them.. i am hoping that they wont be too expensive but then again i dont know whats going on...
Old May 21st, 2010, 01:33 PM

cloudy contacts suck big fat monkey balls.. lol i used to wear contacts all the time and then they would get all cloudy and really start to bug me all the time but then again there was nothing i could do my eye doctor said that my eyes just produced something that would cause my contact lens to get foggy. im not to sure.
Old May 22nd, 2010, 02:21 PM

I agree with everyone else. I think it's more or less the brand of contact lens that you have, not so much the eyes themselves. If you try your own brand again, but if it still has the same symptons going on, I would go see a doctor.

However, I think it's just simply your brand, that's all.
Old May 26th, 2010, 12:39 PM

Yeah that happens to me sometimes too but sometimes if i just rub my eyes or take out and reput on my contacts it helps a lot. It just goes back to normal so yeah i do think that it is probably because your eyes are too dry so there is just no mosture on your contacts so its becomes like foggy so you cant seee.