Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Personal Health Issues

Old April 8th, 2010, 04:00 PM
Default Contact lens

i've been wearing contact lens for about 5 years now...

anyways in january i recently got a year supply of contact lens.. and i've been noticing that my eyes blurr out for about 3 seconds and it goes back to normal. this been happening a lot.. is this normal?? or is there something wrong with my eyes.. it never happen to me before when i use to wear them..
Old April 8th, 2010, 04:11 PM

did you recently try a new brand or something? that happen to me too when i gave a new contact lens brand a try and my eyes were out of focus sometimes. i had to like shake my head to get it back to normal. see if you can return it and get your old brand instead.. but before you do that.. talk to your opt and see what's the real problemm
Old April 9th, 2010, 10:38 AM

i also wear contact lens and i have had some vision problems latly, i work on a computer about 4hours at a time and i find my eyes bluring out and i have to close my eyes and then Re focus.. its rather annoying but at least i do not have to wear glasses. also if your contacts are disposibles it might be time to change them..
Old April 9th, 2010, 01:13 PM

i too wear contacts.. when im driving in the car and i have the ac going i notice that they seem to dry out and when they dry out it seems like they lose their precription, your eyes might be getting too dry or then again your eyes might be changing and so you should have them checked.. also have the blood pressure in your eyes checked because that might effect the contact as well because if your have to much pressure on you eye then it can cause your vision to change a little bit.
Old April 12th, 2010, 12:23 PM

i think it might have something to do with them either being the wrong perscription or them drying out to much. i have been wearing contacts for about 7 years now and i had some problems with the way my eyes reacted to a new brand i had tried. talk to your eye doctor about it and he might be able to help you get the best brand.
Old April 12th, 2010, 12:57 PM

hmmm.. well i cant really realte to this problem haha since i dont wear contact but im gonna have to agree with the second post on here maybe it has to do with the brand .. if your usinf a new brand if not then maybe what your looking at .. say a computer screen,, has alot to do with it. becasue i know my boyfreind when he doesnt have his glasses on he gets major headaches from looking at th screen
Old April 19th, 2010, 12:31 PM

ugh my contacts dried out so much over the last few days i had to go out and buy special eye rewetting drops just to help with the moisture. its horroble so i dont know if its the weather or if its just my eyes and the contact brand so im hoping that i can get my eyes checked out pretty soon.
Old April 23rd, 2010, 10:44 AM

give your eyes a break for a little bit if your eyes are still drying out. wear your glasses for a little because it could be that your eyes need to breath and so if you keep your eyes covered with your contacts they might not be able to get enought air to let them cure them selfs.. anyways i hope that you figure it out becase i hate it when my contacts are dry and itch..
Old April 28th, 2010, 10:08 AM

I wear night contacts so I guess those are a little different then the regular ones but yeah I never had the probably of blurring out but its weird sometimes when I wake up and take my contacts off my right eye doeesnt seem adjusted like it is still blurry which is weird because I wear my contacts the same length of time for both eyes but one is just blurry and the other is fine I dunno maybe because I didn't put them on right or something. Does anyone else wear the overnight contacts for adjusting your vision contacts?
Old May 7th, 2010, 11:16 AM

the same thing is happening to me right now.. its like one of my eyes is cloudy and its bothering me.. i think my thing is that i havent gotten enough sleep and so my eyes are trying to tell me that im tired and that i need to get some sleep because im overly tired. hopefully it goes away and i can be unphased because im at work and im afraid to touch my eyes after touching my key bored...