Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Seniors' Health

Old April 24th, 2010, 05:37 PM

I have not thought of being a grandparent yetm, but I do know that when I do become a grandparent, I am definately going to teach my granchildren something important in my life that got me through life in general as well, and maybe be like the stereotypical old person and ramble on about stories.

Now I'm a bit excited to be a grandparent now, dagnabbit!
Old April 26th, 2010, 11:18 AM

i agree i cant wait untill one day when i become a grandma. i think it would be super special to be able to have my grand children over for a visit. i know going to visit my grandma is super special to me and anytime i go over to visit her i know were really going to get to bond.. we have a super super close bond!.
Old April 26th, 2010, 04:19 PM

aww thats really sweet. yeah its crazy when i think about one day having kids of my own.. and what kinda of mother i want to be.. also watching them growning up and then theres grandchildren its all surreal
Old April 27th, 2010, 11:02 AM

yeah i know what you mean when you say its surreal becasue its like i cant even picture myself right now with kids and then if my kids have a kid well then! i know thats going to excite me more then anything soo yeahh i cant wait either
Old May 17th, 2010, 04:54 PM

i really dont think i can sit in this chair fo much longer and i still have an hr to go.. ahh greaaatt.. anyways.. i can hardly picture myself with kids .. yet along grandkids! lol im just a little curious as to what my life would be like.. like where am i going to live who am i going to married.. my kids and there name.. but if i had the chance to look i would have turned it donw
Old May 18th, 2010, 12:21 PM

yeah i know what you mean i want kids as well but i just cant see myself with them right now.. lke maybe you have to find the right person and then you can start to picture yourself having kids with them and sharing a life together.
Old May 19th, 2010, 12:54 PM

Yeah I think it would be fun to be a grandma one day. I mean you can spoil them and take them places for fun. I mean thats what my grandparents do and it is always fun to go places with them so it is nice to think hopefully one day I can do the same for my grandchildren. But I don't even have kids yet so that will be a long long time from now.
Old May 29th, 2010, 05:19 PM

i definately have an image of myself when i am older. i imagine myself as a bit of an old eccentric but friendly person. i love it. like a crazy artist senior person who draws and lives to create art.

i cannot wait to be old. let's hope i am retired by then and have someone to draw art with.
Old June 4th, 2010, 12:46 PM

i agree i am not even a mom yet but at the same time im not only looking forward to being a mother but a grandmother aswell. i love life im so excited to be having a family and doing things with them but its so exciting to think about spending the rest of my life but i feel that maybe im kinda rushing it. but i really just cant wait im thinking that its really going to be fun.
Old June 30th, 2010, 01:43 PM

i was talking to my freind and we were talking about marriage and which type of child we would like to have first a son or a daughter and we both said we wanted sons first.. and then he said" i cant wait to coach my son" and i wasi was just thinking howww cutteee seriously its nice to hear a guy say that and they actually think of things like this.