Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Seniors' Health

Old April 7th, 2010, 04:45 PM

Default counting down the days..

i know it sounds really weird but i am really looking foward to becoming a grandma some day. im still super young but i think one thing i cant wait to do it so spoil my grand children and have them think that im the best grandma in the world. haha i still have probably atleast another 50 years before i become a grandma but im totally looking foward to it.
Old April 7th, 2010, 06:14 PM

at first when i was reading this post i thought that you were going to be a grandma soon but after reading this post i learned that you one be one for a while. i think its specail that you are wanting to live a long life an to enjoy your future children and grandchildren. hopefuly you are able to live a healthy life so when you have grandchildren you are still active and able to play with them.
Old April 8th, 2010, 03:51 PM

honestly, i felt that way before too! i was telling my boyfriend.. i can't wait till we're grandparents. it would be a nice to take the grandchildren out to the park and have a fun sleepover at the grandparents house.. but it is indeed very very far from now so ... hahah.. i'll just think about my own kids first. =)
Old April 9th, 2010, 12:00 PM

haha i remember when i was younger my parents saying how exciting it must be to have grandchildren, at the time i was like how i wish i had my own family.. now its like oh great these kids drive me up the wall i cant stand it. and my parents still love being grandparents.. haha i hope that when i become a grandma i enjoy it as much as they do.
Old April 10th, 2010, 02:32 PM

I think that when it comes to grandparents, I am looking forward to it as well, but then again, at the moment, I don't plan on having children ro getting married, at least until I am 30 years old. I may be pretty old when I finally have kids, so here's to me being a grandparent, hopefully.
Old April 12th, 2010, 11:59 AM

me too i want to be a grandma as soon as i can, but then at the same time i dont really want to be a super young grandma. i love playing with my neice and nephew and my own kids it so amazing. i cant wait untill i have my own grand kids..
Old April 12th, 2010, 04:35 PM

haha yeah it is a long time away but still its crazy to think about it like one day .. maybe some day soon in the next few years we will have children. and then they will grow up and one day..we will be grand parents its all crazy but its the way of life.
Old April 13th, 2010, 11:18 AM

awww well thats sweet that you cant wait and you still have a while to go. haha. but yeah i even have names pictured out for a boy and a girl. i actually have two girl names. but im sure i will find a way to combin them into one like a middle name. hopefully i ahve a boy and a girl.. but with my luck i'll have all boys or all girls haha
Old April 14th, 2010, 05:54 PM

awww well thats cute yeah like i sometimes think about how my life is going to be when im married and having children.. its just weird like i can picture what i want and how i would like it to be but its not guranteed thats how its goign to go.
Old April 14th, 2010, 06:50 PM

i think we all do that we all have a picture on our head how we would like our family to be.. and not just like ohh the house with a swing and what not but like with rules.. and names.. and taking vacays and what now.