Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Fitness and Exercise

Old April 23rd, 2010, 11:32 AM

personally they probably wouldnt even catch on if you used someone else pass long as you were the same gender, and have the same hair color.. haha oh and one time my friend got cought using someone elses school idea becaue he was a total white kid with the mexican name jose jimenez! haha but thats another thing make sure the name could possibably fit.
Old April 24th, 2010, 03:13 PM

As far as I know, it'd be a pain for them to check the ID for that person, they usually just let them through. It would take too much effort for them to individually check the badge and see if it's the person.

Personally, though, if you can get community education at a college, try to do that for free and go to the gym for free. That's what I plan on doing.
Old May 18th, 2010, 11:35 AM

ive realized that im bad at working out unless im at the gym idunno why like i cant do it at home i can but then i get distracted and i guess casue the enivorment at the gym is all fitmess everywhere you go.. anyways i need to get a memebership! like now
Old May 29th, 2010, 04:46 PM

another strategy that you can do is to take advantage of free gym memberships when they offer them. i think in the city of la verne, there are passes tha you can collect in which you get access to the gym for an entire week, and afterwards, you can sign on or quit.

i may take advantage of that.
Old May 13th, 2011, 04:43 PM

ive considered getting one before buit i need a credit card and im not sure im ready for a credit card but yeah im here bored and my boss is blasting music ahh i just want to go to dland already.. its crazzyy