Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Women's Health

Old April 7th, 2010, 03:13 PM

Default men and their games..

really, i cant stand them and how one minute you think they like you and the next there being so mean. So anyways i will share my story of a guy being totally insane.. haha jk. i was walking with a class mate a few weeks ago and once we reached my car he asked for my number so i said sure, he texted me saying "hi save my number", i texted him asking what i missed from lecture he texed me back then.. no more texts.. and eny time i see him in class he flirts with me like crazy! i dont know if he has a girlfriend so thats why he only talks to me at school or if hes playing games.. who else has this problem with a guy???
Old April 7th, 2010, 04:49 PM

i agree when guys try to play games i hate it. i used to date a guy who loved to try to play games with me and i finally got tired of all the retarded things that he tried to do so i finally told him i did not want to play games wiht him and guess what i left and he begged for me to come back to him and i was like maybe if you wouldnt have acted like a child then maybe we could still be together.
Old April 8th, 2010, 03:26 PM

hahaha. that's what he gets for playing those games. hmm.. about the situation.. so did he only not texted u back once or a couple of times.. hey you might not know.. he might have a girlfriend that's why he probably don't want to text you back. but that's just me assuming in a third perspective point of view!
Old April 9th, 2010, 02:33 PM

see thats why i dont like the whole texting thing. i usually give a guy my number and then i tell him that i dont do texting so if he wants to talk to me then he should call me and then we can talk.. anyways if he dosent want to put in the effort to call me then hes not worth it. hah im one of those girls who do put up with any of these gmes that guys play simply because i dont play games so i dont expect them to play games with me..
Old April 10th, 2010, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomara View Post
really, i cant stand them and how one minute you think they like you and the next there being so mean. So anyways i will share my story of a guy being totally insane.. haha jk. i was walking with a class mate a few weeks ago and once we reached my car he asked for my number so i said sure, he texted me saying "hi save my number", i texted him asking what i missed from lecture he texed me back then.. no more texts.. and eny time i see him in class he flirts with me like crazy! i dont know if he has a girlfriend so thats why he only talks to me at school or if hes playing games.. who else has this problem with a guy???
'

It doesn't sound like this guy is being mean, but it sounds like he may be reading too much with that number you gave him. And the obvious flirting isn't helping. I would say to be direct and ask him what he wants. It sounds like he wants to be with you, but just hasn't bothered to ask you out yet.
Old April 23rd, 2010, 01:17 PM

yea it really just depends on how you look at the situation, he might just be asking for your number to talk with you about things from class and he might not know that hes even flirting with you. i have been told i am flirting with someone and in my eyes i was being friendly.. so he might just be trying to be friendly.i wouldnt sweat it.. just let it go he will talk to you if hes intrested in you..
Old May 3rd, 2010, 01:48 PM

so from what im reading of this situation... it almost seems that you want him to like you so you are trying to get his attention. i dont think you should take the flirting as a thing for you so think he likes you it might just be his way of talking and being cute.. anyways just let it go and see how things really just go.
Old May 3rd, 2010, 06:45 PM

ohh do i have sotries i think ive been through it all.

soo most recently i've known this guy for years and hes alwasy had a gf.. his gf lives next to me so when i would go pick my sister up form school i have to pass her house and i would see his car parked outside.. i just always assumed they were together still..
.. well anyways one night we were talking in txt. we literalyl would txt all day and he was all man i really miss having that person around..
that caught me off guard so i asked him if he was with this gf still and he said no.

well a few weeks later i find out hes still with her! and i was like wtf! liek whats the point of lying to me!ahhh boys.
Old May 7th, 2010, 02:16 PM

haha some guys do it for attention simply because they want you to think that they are lonely and they want you to offer to hang out with them then it seems like less of cheating becuase you asked them to hang out.. but yea alot of guys do stupid stuff because they want to see what they can get away with and most push their limits and boundries..