Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Sexual Health

Old April 7th, 2010, 01:57 PM

Default Sex on your wedding night..

im getting married and im wondering on my wedding night should i keep things simple or should i go all out and really blow his mind, and by this i mean sexy outfit, and toys? i dont want to over whelm him but i do really want him to know that just becuase were married it wont turn into some boring sex life. any suggestions? even if you havent been married i would like to know what you think i should do. thanks!
Old April 7th, 2010, 03:35 PM

i think that it varys couple to couple. i dont think i would like it very much if on my wedding all of a sudden my husband turned into to some s&m loving person.. i think for me it would be nice to have a normal night nothing to out there maybe fancy undies and a bra would be exciting to him. my current boyfriend does not enjoy totally out there outfits more simply things for him so i think it all depends on your styles.
Old April 7th, 2010, 05:03 PM

on my wedding night i was so tired from the wedding it was a really simply night then during the rest of the hunny moon was really good. i think you should just let what ever happens happen. if you try to plan it out to much then it will be way too over planned and it wont be as fun as it would be if it was just impromptu. dont forget to suprise him in the morning with some morning time sex! he will love that.
Old April 8th, 2010, 04:31 PM

my friend told me on her wedding night.. her husband was soo drunk that they didnt even have sex. she said she didn't really mind because she was exhausted herself.. even if she didn't have sex on her wedding night she said the honeymoon definitely made up for everything that they 'missed' on their wedding night lol
Old April 9th, 2010, 10:42 AM

i have heard many stories like that were your just so tired from your wedding events that a few people skip sex on their wedding night because of things like there too tired, someones drunk, or they just had to much to do before the hunny moon. but like everybody says.. the hunnymoon makes up for it.. so i wouldnt stress the actual wedding night just think about the hunnymoon!
Old April 10th, 2010, 01:15 PM

I would say on your wedding night, I agree with some of the users. If it's a long day, or just really tiring for the both of you, you may want to wait until the next night or the honeymoon. But if you have to do something, I'd say keep it simple, and prepare for the honeymoon. At that time, you can go crazy if you want to.
Old April 12th, 2010, 12:27 PM

dont plan it out, just pack things but let things happen trust me if you let things happen naturally then it will work out much better than if you just try to plan everything else out.. and from my experence and what others have told me.. many people skip wedding night sex because there so tired or drunk from the party that all they want to do is to sleep.
Old April 12th, 2010, 01:00 PM

yeah i agree dont plan it out becasue if you do and it doesnt go to plan it might make things a little awkward. but yeah i hear alot of these stories about couple being tooo tired to even have sex or just falling asleep. soo yeah i say let it go day by day and it will all fall into place.
Old May 7th, 2010, 12:30 PM

just relax, know that you feel sexy and then things will just happen from there.. you just have to be happy with your self and that will be so sexy. just pack a few diffrent outfits and sexy bras and sometime just suprise him and im pretty sure that hes not going to refuse your offer for sex. just relax and try not to plan stuff out..
Old May 22nd, 2010, 02:26 PM

I'd say it depends on whether or not you've had sex before your wedding or not.

I think if you have had sex before hand, you may want to spice things up a little bit, do something a little different for him, or do something that you'll know he'll enjoy. however, if you haven't, I'd say keep it simple and just be happy with eachother, I think.