Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Internet & Technology

Old April 3rd, 2010, 04:38 PM

Default Favorite Websites

There are a decent amount of threads that profess how great certain sites are, but in reality, I was thinking "Do these really need their own special thread? Maybe some of them, but not all of them..."

I was thinking of making ths thread to tell people about their favorite sites and why they like them. For me, first up would be That Guy with the Glasses since it's essentially a internet TV network. Lots of content for different people to check out, different content for different tastes, and it's uniquely funny and entertaining, I'd check it out by typing it up on google.

Anyone else got any sites they just love?
Old April 5th, 2010, 12:50 PM

i love going on the web to websites like facebook, myspace, gmail, fmylife, people of walmart and lamebook. there are so many things to do and look at while on the web so i usually just surf the web so see if there is anything new to look at and see if there is anything like that.
Old April 7th, 2010, 11:26 AM

I like a going on a lot of different websites. i like going on twitter and facebook and yahoo just to chat with friends and find news. Other websites I really like is the coupon sites where you can get a bunch of coupons for different stores. I like couponwinner.com and retailmenot.com. I also like lakers.com especially when I watch a game because it is the perfect companion for it since you can see all the numbers right there in front of you.
Old April 8th, 2010, 04:17 PM

well id on't have a favorite website but a site that i do go on a lot of facebook. ahhh my boyfriend keeps telling me to get off of it but sometimes it's jsut so addicting. going on websites to shop.. ummm.. going on youtube watching random things and tutorials. lol. going on yelp.. haha to see rating on certain places and where i should go to try new restaurants
Old April 9th, 2010, 12:04 PM

i usually dont browse the internet, i usually only log on to check my email, and my facebook. oh and i have to log on to do my math homework. but other than that i really dont log on to just go browse the websites.. oh however i do like to read the yahoo news i think that it is very informing when something major has happened and needs to get the attention of the public.
Old April 10th, 2010, 02:02 PM

One site that I visit fairly often is miniclip.com. Miniclip has a large selection of flash games that you can try. Some you can save your progress, some you just go on for about 5 minutes or so and have fun, some are timing based, there are just TONS of games for you to try, I fully recommend it.

It gives the facebook games a run for it's money, I think.
Old April 12th, 2010, 02:31 PM

i love google..i google almost everything.. and i also sign on facebook alot more now , before it was myspace and basically i just sing on myspace for music now haha.. but yeah google. msn. yahoo. fpr headlines or info.. and facbeook, twitter for me and my entertainment.
Old April 14th, 2010, 12:57 PM

I just go on random websites there is this one website that is pretty good its marketamerica.com/bestdealusa its my friends and you get cash back on pretty much everything they have like partner stores with toms shoes and staples so as long as you click through their website then you get cash back. I also go on yelp to read reviews about places to go try good food since I am always looking for a new restaurant to try. and then I go on the usually facebook,twitter, and email, and yahoo.
Old April 14th, 2010, 05:03 PM

i really like google.. isunno why i seriously google eveything i remember seeing a fan site on facebook that said" when in doubt google that shit" haha and it was soo me becasue i lterally gooogle evvvvrryyttthing.. i even txt google from my phone soemtimes.
Old April 17th, 2010, 02:57 PM

You ever do google or wikipedia surfing? It's what makes me visit the site every day.

Essentially, Wikipedia Surfing involves you taking two completely unrelated and random subjects on Wiki, and you count how many pages it takes for you to get from Point A to Point B in the shortest amount of pages possible.