Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Men's Health

Old April 21st, 2010, 04:53 PM

its funny how different a guy and girl can think.. i honestly believe that sometimes i make things soo simple and the guy has to go and read into a totally different way and thats is in no way how i meant it.. so in RESPONSE TO CORALS POST no.. it doesnt have to do with obsessing over someone constantly. we just want to be acknowledge and know we are on the same page.
Old April 24th, 2010, 06:29 PM

Makes sense to me.

After all, regardless of interest, I'd want to make sure that I'd be getting what I want out of the relationship, and I want to make sure that my partner is getting what they want from the relationship as well. If I don't get what I want, then I have to bring it up, and if that fails, I move on.
Old May 17th, 2010, 03:32 PM

deal breaker forme is a player.. i try to stay away from them as much as possible becasue i dated one once and it took me a long time to get over that person.. they just have this charm andyou have to realize that this person is just messing with you! and he really doesnt care.. also cocky guys its one thing to be play coly but to actually think your gods gift to women.. yeah no.
Old May 22nd, 2010, 03:45 PM

I think, personally, what is a dealbreaker for me, is one that is really smug, or really rude without him knowing it. I will admit that if you tell a guy these things, he might be able to get it, but if he keeps acting this way, then it's defiantely not the man for me. What's worse is that he is completely unaware of what he is doing, and thinks of it as natural, which is both maddening and infuriating.