Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Personal Health Issues

Old April 3rd, 2010, 03:53 PM

Default Supplements

I was thinking.

A lot of things that are advertised are pretty much supplements, vitamins, and things like that, to improve general health. While multivitamins are always good in my opinion, some of the other stuff you see in fitness stores just seem more like an excess in my opinion. Personally, I'm suspicious of it all. @_@

What do people think of supplements and thinks like that?
Old April 5th, 2010, 10:23 AM

i take supplements to grow my hair and nails strong and i have seen a diffrence between before and after. so some things that i but i think really work while other things they sale really dont work all that good. my friends have taken the system detox things and they said it really works.. they used it to clean their system from weed but they passed their drug test. so i guess the products they make really do work..
Old April 5th, 2010, 05:02 PM

i have taken hair nail and skin tablets to help improve my skins health as well as grow my hair so i am not to sure what it is but i really like that fact that they work because my hair has been growing so healthy and everything and i absolutly love my dark hair i think taking supplements has kept my hair strong through many dyes and other chemical prosesses through out the last year
Old April 10th, 2010, 03:26 PM

Hmm, hair and skin tablets......woah. o_o I knew that there were supplements for muscles and vitamins, but hair and skin tablets? Now I didn't know those existed. It sounds like the two of you had greate expereinces, so I'll defiantely check them out, after doing research, of course.

*goes to research*
Old April 12th, 2010, 10:33 AM

i like taking many diffrent supplements becasue there are so many diffrent things to take..i also use the hair and nail supplements because there are so many benifits that you can gain from taking many diffrent supplements, i like the fact i have pretty hair and nails so i really like to take the many diffrent type of supplements.
Old April 13th, 2010, 01:36 PM

yeah i know aot of girls who take supplemts for there hair and nails.. and they even recommended me some i cut my hair and i miss my long hair but it feels like its taking forever to grow back!
Old April 24th, 2010, 06:00 PM

The only supplements that barely count as supplements that I take would have to be multivitamins and calcium pills. That's about it. xD Multivitamins are awesome, BTW.

Then again, I am of the mode of thoguht that anything you can do with supplements, you can do with hard exercise and diet.
Old May 1st, 2010, 05:58 PM

I've seen some supplements around the house, but it's usually vitamin/multivitamin pills. I personally think fo these sort of items as real supplements, rather than some of the other health items that bulk you up, or promote a particular body function. D:

But yeah, I haven't had much experience with supplements, nor do I really want to take them until absoutely necessary.