Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Food and Nutrition

Old April 3rd, 2010, 04:43 PM

Default Diets

Not sure if there was a thread about this already, but here goes nothing. Personally, I don't like to diet, as I've never seen the point of restricting how much I eat. Personally, I prefer to just eat less of what I normally eat, and stick to that. However, I know that there are a large amount of diets that work and don't work, and I was wondering what may or may not work for some people.
Old April 5th, 2010, 05:58 PM

i agree with you i dont liek diets either because its no fun to starve your self just to lose a pound or two i would rather work my butt off at the gym to lose weight rather than starve my self to maybe lose just a few pounds.. there are so many more things that i would rather do but anyways diets are not for me i like to eat alot.
Old April 7th, 2010, 05:50 PM

going to the gym and working out is the best way to lose weight. its simply if your body is able to burn off more calories than what your body stores then you will notice that you are losing weight and it could work, simply chart how many calories you consume and when you go to the gym makesure you work off at lest half the amount of calories you consume.
Old May 7th, 2010, 12:38 PM

i do not like going to the gym so i usually just take diet pills and it really works great for me im a very busy mom and so i dont even really have time to go to the gym so while im running around and stuff like that im able to take diet pills and they really work on keeping me skinny i do not have much musscle tones but i am still skinny.
Old May 8th, 2010, 06:53 PM

The only diet that I really had any sort of success going on was actually the South Beach diet. It was simply a lot more greens in my normal diet, and I remember I lost a lot of weight on it. It was really good, so I recommend that. In fact, as soon as I get out on myown, I plan on going South beach for a long while.