Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Fitness and Exercise

Old April 3rd, 2010, 03:38 PM
Default Bizarre workout ads

Bizarre workout ads are all over the place. It can be something simple but implausible like the Slimbelt you hear on radio, television, and billboards all over California, or it can be ridiculous, like those one machine that moves the weights up and down and looks incredibly risque when it's used. xD

Anyone find any sort of workout ads or machines that just....don't make sense?
Old April 5th, 2010, 09:57 AM

i recently became the proud owner of shake weight.. haha that thing you see it looks likw a weight and the girls standing there shaking away.. and then she gets totally toned arms in as little as 6 mins a day.. yea my aunt bought me one. i have only used it once but i can feel it so maybe it does work but im just not too sure about it..
Old April 5th, 2010, 12:18 PM

wow the shake weight huh? i didnt think that it would work at all maybe i should give it a try, some of the other things that i really just dont think work are the body by jake machines and the one that is advertised by the army guy who thinks that its totally worth it. idk i usually dont by as seen on tv exercise devices.
Old April 10th, 2010, 03:42 PM

Seriouisly, that's what it's called, the Shake Weight?

I was hoping for a much more lewd name. Have you seen the commercials on television for that? It just looks so wrong, I can't imagine that a product like that would be able to pass standards, haha. xD

But yeah, that is a weird looking device.
Old April 12th, 2010, 10:31 AM

my mom uses that shake weight, she says that it really works but i not totally sure. i was playing around with it and i could really feel it in the back side of your arms. i really worked out a bit but im not totally sure if its working or if im just feeling this way..
Old April 12th, 2010, 03:13 PM

i had a conversatation with my sister about hjow you have to shake it yourself. and sher thought it had batteries so it shakes itself.. but a few weeks later a commercial cleared that up for us haha but the diet commerical that alwasy cracks me up is the one with khole and kim.. man o man! khole letting go of that sheet and standing like a staute like wtf is that
Old April 19th, 2010, 01:26 PM

i have talked to so many people who bought that band that is said to stimulate your ab muscles and give you instant abs by just weating this belt thing. haha i would not buy it, or those bump its.. i tried those once and what did u know it feel out while i was dancing at a club.i felt like everyone was looking and me and i felt like looked dumb.
Old May 5th, 2010, 04:27 PM

the shake or whatever on the informmercial haha i alwasy thought it shoke by its self but you literally have to shake it i wonder how effective that is . other then that i cant really think of anything right now
Old November 16th, 2010, 04:34 PM

i heard of the shake weight but i don't know anyone that's tried it before. i think this is the first time i actually heard some sort of REAL comments on the shake weight.. other than how ridiculous it looks. lol. but i guess from the looks of these comments that this shake weight thing does some kind of job.
Old May 13th, 2011, 04:45 PM

the ronny from jersey shore one is pretty funny gahh i cant do this .. this is such a degrading job honesly im better then this i can do great things!!!