Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Child and Teen Health

Old June 24th, 2010, 02:35 PM

i know what you mean.. disinfecting wipes definitely helps. i use it all the time at my house. we always go buy a big pack of lysol and just use them around the house. i mean it's really important to get rid of all the bacteria. especially if you have kids in the house
Old June 30th, 2010, 01:35 PM

im not a germaphobe but i do not like germs like i lysol my phone and clean all the door knobs and light switches.. idunno anythign that can contaminate me and make me sick.. i work in an office setting and i make sure to clean all the key boards before hand to prevent further prevention of any illnesses.
Old July 12th, 2010, 01:54 PM

yeah try to clean things as often as possible. there are germs everywhere .. even dust soo i mean just to maintain a healthy life style clean up.. yeah there are some baterai thats good for you.. but thats mainyl in foods lol like fruit or soemthnig but.. i mean wash your bedding. clean the bathroom wash your clothes.
Old October 22nd, 2010, 11:47 AM

ohhh honey! i feel like im going to be a crazy germ person when it comes to my kids..i mean i lysol my phone for goodness sake! i also carry some hand wipes soemtimes ior hand santizer haha my boyfriend and i once attended a laker game and we had some kinda of sticky food i cant remember anyways after we were done i pulled out two handwipes and he just looked at me with this look that clearly said" really??!" haha