Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Fitness and Exercise

Old April 2nd, 2010, 01:02 PM

Default Zumba.

Has anybody else taken a zumba class at their local gym? i took it last night for the first time and i absolutly loved it. there was tons of movement and i was actually feeling a work out.it was a great feeling and i can totally see my self losing weight wile attending that class because its such a good work out.. if you have a gym member ship it would be something that is totally worth it..
Old April 2nd, 2010, 01:17 PM

i go to 24hr fitness and they also offer a zumba class and some of those women are intense! they are hopping, jumping and getting LOW! i was shocked. i have only taken two classes because they usually start getting packed after about 5pm if you take a moring class there not as busy but there still just as fun. hope more people get to experence a zumba class.
Old April 2nd, 2010, 02:59 PM

i have never tried zumba before, i have seen it advertised at my gym but i have not attend any of thier classes. i was talking to some people and about half of them really liked this class and the other half said they took it once and then they would never take it again because they really just didnt like it. so maybe ill give it a try some day.
Old April 3rd, 2010, 01:59 PM

I don't know what Zumba is. D:

It does sound fun to me. I wil[l have to look it up on Wikipedia, and see what it's about. I'm always willing to try new things. Sign me up!

Now I just need to find a place where Zumba is being practiced....xD
Old April 5th, 2010, 05:54 PM

zumba is basically exercise that is added to latin based music. you are doing arobics and dance movies to the music and thats what they call zumba. Most gyms offer zumba and its very fun. i like to go to class ever week simply becasue the women tht take the class seem like lots of fun and they have some very fun dance moves and things like that.. its really fun.
Old April 5th, 2010, 06:33 PM

i love zumba, i started taking zumba classes when i was in arizona with my cousins. they all take zumba at their gym so once i got home i started taking it. its so much fun i never thought it would be such a work out but man it really is a big time sweat class. i love it i lose weight dancing and hopping around..they had the heater up the other night man o man i was really sweatting but i really loved that class so much..
Old April 26th, 2010, 02:52 PM

yea i agree its really awsome. i like the fact that the class keeps you so busy you do not relise that you are working out but your really getting a good work out, sweating and losing weight. i like to go to the gym and run and work on the eliptical and then take the clas and its amazing how much diffrent things are when you work out before and after.
Old April 30th, 2010, 11:52 AM

i think this is amazing at the amount of people who love taking zumba classes. when i go to take a zumba class at night its horrible because the class is always so packed its hard to no bump into people so its best to wake up in the morning and head to the gym for their early morning classes so they not as packed and you have alot more room.
Old May 18th, 2010, 02:10 PM

my gma takes zumba and whenever i go visit her we alwasy go to the classes together haha. shes too funny but she loves it and it is a great work out your basically dancing.. moving your waist and it really makes you sweat after awhile. its a fun way to keep in shape.
Old May 20th, 2010, 06:24 PM

What is Zumba? I have never heard of it, nor have I ever done something similar to that...however, it sounds interesting. I guess I'll have to check it out when I go to the gym either this week or next week.

Plus, with a lot of people talking about how good it is, I may as well give it a shot.