Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Sexual Health

Old March 31st, 2010, 06:48 PM

Default just curious.

has anyone ever had a pregnacy scare before?
a misscarriage/ abortion?
if you dont wanna share your personal experince then share someone else.
i personally have never had any of these. but theres alwasy a firs ttime for everything.. i kow a few ppl who have had abortions. and 2 ppl who had a misscariage.
Old April 2nd, 2010, 11:25 AM

same here i have not had any scares but i do know of one that had an abortion and also another one who mis carried during their second month. it was really sad for both because the one who had the abortion was convinced by her mom that she needed to have the baby aborted so she had alot of issues after, and the one who lost the baby after 2 months was very depressed because she wanted to keep it and she was very excited about having a baby!
Old April 2nd, 2010, 01:35 PM

when i was probably 21 i had a scare, i thought i was prego because i haddent gotten my period in 2 months so i was freaking out because i was worried about how i was going to survive. but i took a store bought test and what did it say.. your having a kid. i cryed so much.. then i was told get a test done at my doctors office so i did.. guess what. im not really having a baby.. false alarm, but it really opened my eyes.
Old April 5th, 2010, 06:17 PM

when i was younger i ended up getting getting knocked up. it was by a guy i had decided to sleep with only once jsut to see what it was like but other than that that was our only connection. and since i was proabably like 17 so i decided to get an abortion and so now i am able to like out my new life i finished school, got married and am now expecting my 1st child! im so excited and happy i didnt have a baby when i was 17
Old April 6th, 2010, 06:10 PM

yeah i know a couple of people who had an aboration before and miscarriages.. i personally never been in that situation before but i hate that feelings when you are all paranoid about being preggo or not.. like hurry up period and come already.. and let me know that i'm not pregggggo..!!
Old April 14th, 2010, 05:40 PM

seriously! im the same way im like hurry up persiod and come! and thats really the only time that i want my persiod to come haha but yeah.. i havent had a scare but i have had to take plan b becasue the condom ripped during and we didnt know until after when my guy tried to take it of.. soo yeah it was all for precautions
Old April 24th, 2010, 06:54 PM

Haven't had a pregnancy scare at all, and I hope I never do.....personally, I have to say that with something like that, it really tests how close you are with someone, as well as how the relationship will last. It's one of the worst fears that a young couple can have, so I think that it is appropriate if you can survive this, you can survive mostly anything.
Old April 27th, 2010, 02:49 PM

yuppp thats soo true.. it can show some true colors and some name calling.. but yeah i havent had one but i have alot of friends who have babies and i watch my freind stuggle soo much with school work and trying to take care of her babie and her school work its sooo sad.
Old April 28th, 2010, 05:17 PM

yesterday a marathron of 16 and prgenant was on.. nd its crazy how many of the dads are not involved this season.. and thas reality you get prgenant and what you thought was a perfect realtions is now.. non exisitant
Old May 7th, 2010, 01:26 PM

my good friend just had a miscarrage and it really bummed her and her boyfriend out.. they were so excited and somethign with their blood types make it hard to actually have a baby because the body natureally rejects the baby so when they want to have a child its going to take alot of work and so if they really work it out then they will be able to have their baby.