Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > General

Old March 31st, 2010, 05:37 PM

Default seasons on dvd.

which seasons on dvd are your favorite?
i personalluy love the gossip girl series as well as freinds.. ohh and chuck. haha
basically i buy chuck and gg on dvd becasue i dont have time to watch them when they are on.. and i love freinds and sex and the city so i just wanted the seasons.
Old March 31st, 2010, 05:49 PM

aww yeah i like chuck too! i just saw on e! news that it was in danger of being cancelled! :/ which is not good.. but i mean i dont watch it when it airs becasue i dont have time.. but i do buy the season when they are out. also. i really like house. and ive seen some lost but im not crazy lost fan like some ppl
Old April 5th, 2010, 11:47 AM

i absolutly love watching south park, so i try to buy the season any chance i get, i also like watching, the girls next door i have all of the seasons so far and i love watching and re wawtching them because there all really cool. there are so many shows that they have out on dvd its really hard to chooser which one to buy!!!!
Old May 3rd, 2010, 05:03 PM

i love buying seasons on dvd like i cant wit till season 3 of gossip girl to come out im warning everywhere know that whe it comes out you wont see me for awhile. becasue im going to be watching all the time.
Old May 3rd, 2010, 06:04 PM

yupp i cant wait to buy gg season 3 on dvd and i love watching the old freinds seasons and also sex and the city too ahha i just feel like im couping you.. but i also like thr old beverlary hills 90210
Old May 4th, 2010, 11:19 AM

pshh i can sit for hrs and watch seasons on dvds.
literally or weekends i will just stay in and watch the season of a show.. i remember one time my freind and iw ere bored so we went to go rent a movie .. decided to get seasons of my name is earl instead( keep in mind we had never even heard of the show we just liked what it was about on the back of the box) and we watched season 1 and two in a weekend haha