Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Personal Health Issues

Old March 31st, 2010, 05:25 PM

Default breathing issues

im having breathing issues.. i feel like when your sick and you cant really breath well.. gbut im not sick! so i dont know what going on.. and its hard to breath sometimes. so i really dont know what to do its been like this for 2 days now,. anyone experince this before?
Old March 31st, 2010, 05:52 PM

weiirrdd! im having the same issue! and its weird i feel like something is wrong too i just dont know what but thats weird mayhbe there soemthign in the air where we live.. or you know what maybe its allergies and its making us feel sick and what not.
Old April 2nd, 2010, 10:21 AM

there are alot of things that can effect your breathing.. theres smog that causes your breathing to be harder, then you have dust or if the air vents are not cleaned and maintained in your home and work place that can also be causeing alot of breathing problems. those are jsut some things to think about i dont know if any of those apply to you. good luck
Old April 5th, 2010, 12:25 PM

i hate being sick i woke up today with a horribe sore throat and a really bad head ache and i cant breath.. its horrible.. i think i really get sick from havign to type on such dirty key boards at work and the location not being that clean.. its horrible but it should be kept alot more clean. glad i bought lysol wipes to try and keep my things clean.. i hate getting sick
Old April 8th, 2010, 02:23 PM

nope, never felt like that before. only when i'm eating something really fast and then i get the hiccups after and i need water to fix the problem. hehe sorry for ranting but if it continues you should go to the doctor to get it checked out!!
Old April 10th, 2010, 01:12 PM

If it's a breathing issue, unless it's something that you think can degenerate into something really bad, I would recommend you monitor your progress and go to the doctor a week or so. However, if you think it's getting worse, don't hesitate and leave for the doctor immediately.

At least, that's what I would do.
Old April 12th, 2010, 01:10 PM

anything that has to do with breathing problems should not be put on the back burner, there are alot of diffrent health problems that deal with breathing problems its really a bad that when you start having breathign problems but you should really go see a doctor as soon as possible so nothing bad happens..
Old April 12th, 2010, 03:18 PM

yeah i kinda have the same thing. sometimes when i breath it feels like im weezing and its hard to breath like it kinda hurts my chest,,. but other times im find.. its only certain times.. wits weird but ive noticed it recently as well.
Old May 17th, 2010, 05:52 PM

when i feel like ive over done it when im eating i feel like i cant breath.. like i find it very hard to breaht as if i clogged something haha its not funny but its really weird and i cant help but weeze! ah
Old June 11th, 2010, 01:27 PM

i have constant breathing problems there trying to find whats causeing me to feel this way i have been working so hard at getting them to do testing and try to figure out what is causing me to have such a hard time breating.. they said that after the tests they will know whats causing it. maybe because they are thinking it could be something like phnemona (na-moan-ya) lol sorry i suck at spelling. but anyways im hoping they can figure it out.