Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Men's Health

Old April 14th, 2010, 06:47 PM

ewww hahah thats funny tho i once dated a guy.. and he hated hair.. like really hated it.. haha he was so weird.. but he has hair on him! he just hated it on girls he said thats girls shouldnt have hair... lol
Old April 23rd, 2010, 01:05 PM

i have never liked chest hair but recently i saw my boyfriend and he had been lazy and haddent shaved his chest and for some reason it was really a turn on.. idk i have never liked it before but then the other day it was like damn i hope you dont shave it off again.. hopefully he just keeps it trimed its really weird but i guess some people can really rock it..
Old May 5th, 2010, 05:45 PM

yeah im not the biggest fan of chest hair i actually think its very um attractive haha i remember one time i was in palm springs with my mom and she was trying to set me up with this guy by the pull but she was joking.. becasue he literally looked like he had a sweater on with all his cheat hiar. gag.
Old May 7th, 2010, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dontisha View Post
eww im sorry i am not a fan of chest hair! haha i remember i dated a guy who shaves and likeit was all stubly something but i ave to admit i respeicted that he tok the time to make it look himself look more appealing you know. so yeah. chest hair is no beuno for me.
i agree nothing bugs more than chest hair stubble but im like 100% happy its just stubble not full on bush chilling on his chest.. i dont knwo what it is but i am not liking the fact that a lot of guys are growing out their chest hair then wearing button down shirts showing off their chest hair..
Old July 20th, 2010, 03:58 PM

i do not like haory guys! ahhh i do not like it at all it dirves me insane and i cant help but want too just wax it off but ugh know im not always the most well kept person i mean yeqh i shave but sometimes i miss part but everyone does that!
Old November 2nd, 2010, 11:45 AM

i havent seen it yet but im pretty sure my boyfriend has a super hairy chest.. the reason i havent seen it is because he always has a shirt on haha but one day i'll figure it out and i can alost gurantee that i am right.
Old February 14th, 2011, 01:58 PM

my boyfriend has hair.. well almost everywhere and i cannot stand it.. seriously i mean it doesn gross me out becasue i like him for him but at the same time i can live without the hair for awhile .. actually forever haha but yeah i mean he keeps it clean for the most part soo aslong as he does his part i will do mine.