Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Fitness and Exercise

Old May 5th, 2010, 03:04 PM

aww i loved this when i played i literally only played for one day and it was spo much fun it left that much if an impact for me. but yeah i need to get one of these and get moviing on the dancing haha becasue let me tell you addiiccttiingg! forsure.
Old May 18th, 2010, 10:10 AM

i ahvent played i awhile but when i did play i know how addicitng it was you do one dance and then you end up going through the entire song list doing all the dances hahaha too much fun espeically when you have nothing to do it can keep you occuiped for hrs.
Old July 12th, 2010, 04:52 PM

haha i love this game its soo much fn! seriously.. but i havent played in awhile.. but then again i dont have a wii soo mayb if i did would play all the time becasue i remmeber it being super addictive haha
Old February 14th, 2011, 01:25 PM

i freaking love this game. seriously i cant believe how much fun it can be .. anyways i have just dance 2 and i still havent unlocked alot of the game on there but for the most part its still amazing! i can play all day not to mention its a damn work out gotta love the game,
Old April 8th, 2011, 12:05 PM

Love it! i have just dance 2 at home and my sisters and i can play for hrs. sometimes it can get a little competive, but it never fails, we alwasy break a sweat when it comes to the game, not only is it fun but its a nice way to work out get your daily 30 minutes of cardio.
Old May 13th, 2011, 04:40 PM

my fav!! my sisters and i can play for hours but it gets a little competive but it just makes it alot more fun. anyways im bored , dying of allergies and i keep looking at the clock which is making time stand still, gah! -_-