Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Fitness and Exercise

Old March 31st, 2010, 04:15 PM

Default just dance wii.

oohhh man! i found my new favorite addiction.. it really is too much fun. i went to my friends house last week and we were playing its tooooo much fun! not to mention after awhile it starts to work you out .. but i wouldnt realy on it for a serious hard core workout. but it does get your body movie and working out every bone on your body soo much fun i recommend you guys try it,
Old March 31st, 2010, 06:12 PM

yes yes! i agree what an addiction i love playing this .. they have a variety of songs and its fun yo play when your bored it helps time pass. but sadly i dont have a wii! and i would love to play this game. maybe i should considering buying this if i did i know i wouldnt be leaving the house for awhile.
Old March 31st, 2010, 06:40 PM

ive heard of this! and i hear is really fun some of my freind have it. so yeah i can imagaine it being a work out. i mean your moviing your body and dancing.. i remember the first time i played wii sports it my arm was sore the next day so well see how this leaves me
Old April 2nd, 2010, 11:15 AM

wow that sounds like it would be a fun game. i do not have a wii and so i dont think i would be playing it anytime soon but if i get a wii i think i might have to buy that game and test it out. my cousin has a wii for her kids so maybe i can just buy them the game and go play it at their house with them. that sounds like it might work..
Old April 3rd, 2010, 02:01 PM

It sounds like for the Wii, it's simply a lot of work to do such a thing when you can go to a dance class at school or do something at a community place for free. I don't know....plus, I heard that a lot of 3rd party games like this for the Wii is essentially junk, so I'm a ittle iffy to try it. D:

It does sound fun, but not worth the investment, especially since video games cost a lot.
Old April 6th, 2010, 05:40 PM

i never heard of that game before but it sounds like it can be a fun game.. does this have anything to do with those pop songs on the radios? just assuming since the title sounds like one of them. i'll definitely check this game out! i love working out without even noticing that i'm working out =)
Old April 10th, 2010, 04:31 PM

I'm gonna check out on the game on youtube so I can see what it is. However, what I think looks really cool is that it reminds me of DDR, which is an awesome dance game. However, what I also like about those kinds of games is that it supplements your workout in the end.

In any case, that's what I'll do. I'll look it up.
Old April 14th, 2010, 06:34 PM

omg soo much fun i play all the time and i can play for hrs.. sometimes yeah i do get bored but most the time when i dont have anything else to do i just play i think its too fun.. seriously lol. iactually want to play right now!
Old April 19th, 2010, 02:30 PM

i have never tried using the just dance wii. im hoping that i could try it sometime and see if i really think that i would work. i love dancing so if they have some really good moves then i think that it would be cool but if they just let you do dumb moves then it would be super boring but anyways if that was to happen then i wouldnt buy it.
Old April 19th, 2010, 04:12 PM

man i played over the summer when i went to go visit my cousins in texas and i really liked it i was kinda hooked! and now i dont have it at all and i really want to play i actually hadn thought about it until now.. and now i want to play more then ever!