Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Movies Reviews and Recommendations

Old March 31st, 2010, 03:02 PM

Default just saw a preview for..

today while i was getting ready for work i saw a preview for knight and day with tom cruise and cameron diaz and it actually looks like a good movie i wanna watch it.. what other movies have you guys seen previews for??
Old March 31st, 2010, 04:07 PM

yeah i saw it too its likea romantic comedy mixed with action.. of course it has action in it tom cruise is in it haha but yeah i also cant wait till they start showing sex and the city previews on tv and also they already started with the eclipse trailors
Old March 31st, 2010, 05:18 PM

ommmg! i cannot wait for the sex and the city movie to come out! and yeah i sae that knight and ay prview as well its looks like a good movie and somethign i would want to watch.. aim trying to think of some other previews that i have seen recently.
Old April 2nd, 2010, 11:34 AM

that movie the last song.. i think is the one with miley, yea i saw that preview the other day and it really made me want to go and watch that movie but i am sposed to watch that with my britt but i havent heard from here in forever so i guess it probably wont be happening. bummer..
Old April 7th, 2010, 10:04 AM

I haven't really seem much previews lately. But yeah I did see the knight and day one and I really want to watch it. When does it come out anyone know? I also really want to watch the sex and the city movie too. When does that come out. Well anyways hope it is soon because I can't wait.
Old April 7th, 2010, 03:02 PM

ugh i hate sitting at work thinking bout all the good movies that are out that i could be watching but instead im at work. so hopefully when i get off i can go and watch some of these movies that im thinking about and that im reading about here on this thread. i really want to see some movies that are said to be released this summer. woohoo.
Old April 10th, 2010, 02:20 PM

I would wait to see a trailer in the theaters, like a minute and a half trailer. TV spots are usually deceptive IMO. Personally, regardless of whether a trailer is good, it may only be the trailer that is good. I felt the way when I was watching Watchmen, in that the trailer had music and a score that was better than the actual soundtrack. At least, that's how I felt.
Old April 14th, 2010, 10:37 AM

Yeah I agree sometimes trailers are just much better than the actual movie but I guess that is what people who make trailers want. they want to draw you in to go watch the movie. But yeah I am super excited for Sex and the City 2 I can't wait until May 27th!!. I saw the trailer and I just really want to watch it. I think it would be a great movie to watch with friends especially since it is a three day weekend that week. It makes a great hangout movie especially since I haven't seen a lot of my friends in a long time.