Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > General

Old March 29th, 2010, 06:41 PM

Default brothers

rented brothers this weekend and my sister and i watched it late last night.. its a good movie.. toby mcguire is extremely creepy in this movie.. haha but its a good movie.. he just acts like a motionless person with angery issues. jake is a hottie and i love natalie portman.. but still good movie go rent it
Old March 31st, 2010, 03:58 PM

yeah i saw this movie as well i wanted to watch it in theaterws but i just rented this weekend and i agree toby mcgurie was very.., hmm i wanna say disturbed but thats not the right world. he just seemed craizer at the end and i do agree.. jake is a hottie.i love him
Old April 2nd, 2010, 02:15 PM

i have never seen it yet. i remember watching previews about it and wanting to see it but i never actually rented it and now that i have read this post i think i might rent it tonight and watch it because i have been wanting to see it for a really long time so hopefully i will like it and i will be able to post on here about it.
Old April 2nd, 2010, 02:39 PM

this movie looks so good i would love to watch it..i dont know if i would really watch it tho because it hits home a little to close.. my friends husbad was deployed in iraq and she was informed he had died so she became really close to his family because she had just gave birth to their daughter, well as things ended up, he was not dead, he had just gone missing but he was found and was alive.
Old April 26th, 2010, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erika View Post
this movie looks so good i would love to watch it..i dont know if i would really watch it tho because it hits home a little to close.. my friends husbad was deployed in iraq and she was informed he had died so she became really close to his family because she had just gave birth to their daughter, well as things ended up, he was not dead, he had just gone missing but he was found and was alive.
wow thats pretty intense, but i think that what you said is more common that what you think. the movie is about a brother who is said to be dead so she starts dating the other brother its alot more twisted that what you think. you should just watch the movie.