Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Car Electronics

Old April 21st, 2010, 01:47 PM

#ihatewhen the guy you overly were into get a girlfriend. and then when he sees you with someone else hey starts hitting you up like crazy its like.. come on! canr i get a break.. first you dont want me now you dont want me but you dont wany anyone else to have me... ahh
Old April 21st, 2010, 03:01 PM

#ihatewhen you go away and you come back to someone who you have issed soo much but then everything is different.. and you come back expecting things to be the same and its now.. yeah thats a bummer
Old April 28th, 2010, 12:49 PM

#Ihatewhen people don't use their signals on the freeway and drive faster then me when I am already driving way above the speed limit. It is just like what the heck I am driving 80mph and I am still too slow for you. It just irks me. And the signal thing too I mean is it just too much a bother to turn on the signal when you want to change lanes.
Old April 28th, 2010, 03:21 PM

#ihatewhen people try to pursure into answers and then when you finally say it.. they are like " aww how sweet but i dont feel the same way" its as if they only like the attention.. super annoying.
Old June 17th, 2010, 03:52 PM

#ihatewhen (i didn't know if i should put the # like everybody else lol) .. i have my hair all did nicely and i'm at a party and someone decides to put their hand on top of my hair and rub it and tell me "i haven't seen you in a long time." like dude common.. don't TOUCH MY HAIR!!! a hug is fine.. i don't need a hair rub. lol
Old June 22nd, 2010, 02:31 PM

i hate it when i always get this horrible stuff nose right before i sleep. i'm laying there breathing out of my mouth and it's making everything so complicated (like making my lips all chapped because i have to breathe through my mouth). and i have to blow my nose a gazillion time but nothing is coming out.
Old July 12th, 2010, 02:11 PM

yes! i als hate that its like okay i ahve 6 presets and they are all on commerical!!! i hate it. then i have a cd for back up purposes haha becasue lately the radio has been failing me. and im in the car alot so my ipod or a cd alwasy keeps something good playing.
Old October 22nd, 2010, 12:19 PM

right! i cannot stand that i mean how can there be 6 pre set stations and they alll be on commericals at the exact saem time! itds annoying seroously it dirves me insane lol and kiis has commercials every 6 seconds
Old November 9th, 2010, 03:53 PM

#ihateitwhen i'm in class and the person sitting next to me or around me starts shaking their leg and it makes everything around them shake. it's like hello.. can't you feel the earthquake your thunder thighs are creating? lol jk that was mean but i still hate it!!
Old April 8th, 2011, 01:35 PM

#ihate doing what im doing !! seriusly i need a new path in lie.. and i feel horrible i cant imagine why!! actually i can but i mean idk what causes this i would do anything to feel normal again..