Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Car Electronics

Old March 29th, 2010, 06:20 PM

Default #ihatewhen.

haha i used a twitter.category but i hate it when you have 6 presets and non of them have any music on them! or at least three of them have the exact same song! its liek the radion stations should work out some plan or something come one.. or sometimes i can be in the car for 15 minutes and still no song!
Old March 31st, 2010, 12:52 PM

oh yeah I hate that too. Its like I don't want to hear this song so you decide to change the station and then you just end up getting the same song which is really annoying. Its like the same thing with tv. Like when you watch a channel and its commercial so you switch channels and then it is commercials too.
Old March 31st, 2010, 03:30 PM

riggghht! sometimes i flip through like 4 or 5 channels and they are all on commerical. but the radio thing drives me insane.. espeically if im driving and im in the mood for some music.. then it just kills the whole vibe. so yeah i completely understand what you mean
Old March 31st, 2010, 04:40 PM

hahaha you sound just like i do! i alwasy say the radio stattions should have an agrement not to go on commercial all at the same time because its annoying! espeically if your driving somwhere far and you dont have a cd player or ur ipod died then you have to listen to nothing for 15 minutes.
Old March 31st, 2010, 05:44 PM

grrrr theres nothing more annoying then that! i really hate it. same thing with the tv. like right now im listening to a radion station on line.. and theres a commercial on right now.. its like come one! im omn a computer just play music all day long.
Old April 2nd, 2010, 11:51 AM

wow i never really payed that much attention to that. plus i usually have other forms of music to play when im in the car.. tons of cd's and my ipod that hooks to my car so it charges and plays music at the same time.. and for you people who are getting this worked up over the radio stations.. Its ok you will survive.
Old April 6th, 2010, 06:49 PM

hehehe... i hate it when.. i'm dirving on the free way and the person in front of me decides to use their little windshield wiper with that little water spray thing and their windshield wiper water splashes all the way back to my windshield.. argh.. i don't know if that happen to you guys before but it happen to me a couple of times before!
Old April 7th, 2010, 12:57 PM

That would be super annoying. That did happen to me once and I didn't even know where the water came from. I was just like what they heck and then i was stupidly looking everywhere for the source of it when it was right in front of me haha. But yeah I hate it when cars drive like 10 miles under the speed limit when there are no cars in front of them.
Old April 15th, 2010, 06:26 PM

i hate it when a car cut you off and then they drive oooober slow in front of you.. like why the heck did you cut me off in the first place then!??! weirdo.. i swear where i live there is sooo much bad drivers.. people drive TOO safe and when they do they are just prone to accidents.. going under the speed limit and taking FOREVER to make a right turn when the light is green.. drive me crazy!!!

p.s. i hate it when i drink rasberry banana jamba juice and those little black dots get stuck in my teeth!!!!! embarrassing..
Old April 19th, 2010, 03:26 PM

mmm i want jamba juice.. all i want right now is a nap! seriously a nice little nap and i would fell alot better plus im tired anyways..ahh either way im taking a nap and i really want some water soo now im fighting too things .thirst and sleepyness!