Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Hair & Nail

Old March 29th, 2010, 04:28 PM

Default can decide.

if i want highlights for summer.. or iof i want to just keep my darker hair.. but idunno i alwasy feel like highlights are for spring and summer abd dark har is god for winter..ah hmm i cant decide
Old March 29th, 2010, 05:38 PM

i say go with the the highlights and if you hate it you can alwasy dye it dark and it will fade just dont beach your hair and you'll be good.. can they do highlights. without bleach?? i think they can right.. welll yeah do iti mean you never know until you try
Old March 31st, 2010, 10:58 AM

Yeah I agree I think do it because you can always just dye it back if you don't like it. I like having highlights during the summer and spring months. I think it just lightens up everything. or at least i seems that way to me. But yeah since its just hair you can always change it back. which is always a good thing.
Old March 31st, 2010, 02:55 PM

couldnt agree more with yasim and eden. becasue they make a good point its hair.. it grows back.. and you can lwasy change the color if you dont want it.. so yeah i say get highlights..and then if you dont like it then you can alwasy dye it darker.
Old March 31st, 2010, 03:54 PM

get highlights! it will look good just dont get big strip looking ones make it mix and i gurantee you will like it.. and like the others said if you dont like then just dye it simple as that buti say highlights its something new and its summer so it goes great
Old March 31st, 2010, 04:53 PM

have you ever had highlights before?? did you like them.. if you havent had them done and dont know what to except then you never know until you try if you have then remember why you go rid of them. if theres nort real reason then well do it again!
Old March 31st, 2010, 05:56 PM

i agree with torrey.. id you have had them before and liked them then get them again.. you can alwasy go back like you did when you had dark hair.. on the other hand if you havent.. well it donest hurt to try.. and personally if your thinking about getting them ..and its somethign you have your mind on then. yeah get them!
Old April 6th, 2010, 05:02 PM

i know what you mean! i'm planning to put some color in my hair when summer comes around. i'ma ctually pretty excited.. i haven't dyed my hair since the last time i had highlights.. which was like 2 summers ago!! i wouldn't do hgihlights anymore because i personally can't keep up with all the touch ups but i say do it..!! it's summer!! =)
Old April 7th, 2010, 10:31 AM

I agree. I think lighter hair is really nice for the summer months. I think that it brightens up everything when you have lighter hair. It also goes really well with all the summer dresses and summer clothes. All the bright colors and everything you want to wear during summer months. I think it would be the perfect pairing. Like light clothes with light hair.