Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Fitness and Exercise

Old May 7th, 2010, 10:39 AM

working out can be a very healthy way to lose weight.. specially if you have a friend with you to help you out along your way. i know someone that when their angry they channel all that anger towards exercise and my friend was stressed and she actually lost like 15 lbs in one month just because she was so stressed she went to the gym like all the time...
Old May 21st, 2010, 02:07 PM

While I think that is really good to have a partner, it has to be really difficult to get a partner when it comes to scheduling one, especially since both partners are obviously going to have different lives and different schedules IMO.

So while a partner is really good, what else can be done to improve motivation or another great way to lose weight?
Old July 20th, 2010, 10:24 AM

honestly if your just looking to loose a few pounds then yeah i think its bet that you drink lots of water and then basically its going to be all water weight and you can just go walking or running.. bike riding and then in a few weeks you'll loose about 4 pounds.. if you want more process then that and at a faster i suggest you hit the gym daily sometimes twice a day
Old August 6th, 2010, 03:06 PM

Personally, I would say that you need both good diet and great workouts. You need the diet to supplement your nutrition, but even then, it wouldn't be able to help you lose significant weight. That significant weight loss will come from your weight training and cardiovascular workouts.

At least that would my suggetsion. I got one half of the equation right, diet. I just need workout.