Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Food and Nutrition

Old April 12th, 2010, 03:16 PM

i had pancakes on saturday night i think it was! and we were in palm springs walking around all the little shops when my mom( who hates dennys ) asked us if we wanted to go. and we never eat at dennys i got this value grand salm with two eyes. pancakes bacon and sauage.. mmm toooo bomb!
Old April 27th, 2010, 10:37 AM

i really want some pancakes! ahh they should sooo good right now,, not even kidding.. i dont remember the last time i had pancakes but i know that im going to eat them this week forsure! mmmm
Old May 4th, 2010, 11:08 AM

mmm pancakes sound soo good right now! ooh man. haha well yeah im stuck here for the next few hrs and im sure im probably not going to have pancakes anytime soon. well yeah mmm i saw that ihop commercial with the stacked pancakes with the cream cheese in the middle and yeah. mmm looks soo good.
Old May 5th, 2010, 03:07 PM

i remember the first time i went to ihop i had no idea what sryup to use. like what the heck man it was overwhemling! haha but i havent been in yrs .. and i really like pancakes they alway hot the sport and i cant help but want some right now either.
Old May 7th, 2010, 10:56 AM

sunday mornings are our family breakfast before church and so we usually do something like pancakes and scrambled eggs! everybody picks one thing and they cook what they want.like my daughter loves pancakes and so sundays she calls dibs on making pancakes shes 6 and shes finally getting good at making them.. ofcorse i help her with the stove but she measures the water and mixes it so i think its good to teach her at a young age,
Old May 18th, 2010, 11:38 AM

everytime i see this thread i want some pancakes! and i never go and get some.. mmm they just sound soo good with butter and syrup mmm :] lol. but yeah like i said i say i want them but im pretty sure im not going to go get them haha
Old May 21st, 2010, 01:30 PM

yummy i love to eat pancakes, there are so many diffrent types of topping that you can eat them with.. i love eating my pancakes with sugar cinniman and whipped cream thats the best thing that i could possibably use also eating bananas and other things like that will be good to use so hopefully it all works and tastes good.
Old May 22nd, 2010, 02:14 PM

Pancakes or good, but you know, at times, they cannot beat waffles. I know pancakes can be fluffier and softer, but there is something when you put a tiny bit of butter and syrup in the waffles, and you get a nice bite full of syrtup with waffle.

Delicious.
Old June 11th, 2010, 01:19 PM

i absolutly love pancakes.. forget waffles.. its all about pancakes. i recently work up one night with a horrible craving for pancakes it was like 1am i woke up my boyfriend and was like do pancakes sound good to you. haha we ended up having a midnight snack of pancakes so so so bombiiiee. its amazing having my own house to get up to to make me own pancakes when ever i want,
Old June 14th, 2010, 10:25 AM

i went to a place called the pancake house it was super cool, i ate so much food. they have all diffrent typed of the pancakes they offer. i had so many sweet tasting types of pancakes. i was extreamly full and i wanted to keep eating them because they were so good. gotta love a restarunt that sales almost every type of pancake you can think of.