Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Food and Nutrition

Old March 29th, 2010, 10:19 AM

Default pancakes..

i love pancakes.. there so yummy.. i actually made some this morning before work. they tasted so good.. i have been on a binge lately, i dont know why ive been like this but i have been craving way too much weird things.. ahaha but pancakes are so yummy. my fav type is choco chip. what about yours?
Old March 29th, 2010, 01:30 PM

your post is making me want to go to ihop or dennys! i could totally go for some sausage and bacon with pancakes and eggs! ohh im so hungry i dont get a chance to get out of my office untill 2pm. thats still a while for me to wait to eat and of course today when im super hungry i totally forget to even pack me a snack to eat. what a bummer..
Old March 29th, 2010, 04:49 PM

i havent had pancakes in while!sounds too bomb! ah i really want some now.. and know i want to go to dennys or iphone and get some pancakes with bacon mmm :] haha anyways i thin i might do this one day this week to settle my craving.. ive been binge eating as we ll
Old March 31st, 2010, 11:28 AM

I love pancakes too. I love blueberry ones yummy! I haven't had any for a long long long time. I think it is time for some pancakes. Haha maybe I'll go home and make some even though its going to be the middle of the afternoon. But I don't care pancakes are good any time of the day. I pretty much drench them in syrup. YUm YUM.
Old April 3rd, 2010, 03:19 PM

I prefer the simple pancakes. Just simple sweet cakes that taste naturally sweet, along with a healthy amount of maple syrup. While chocolate chip pancakes do sound really good, I'm not sure if it's necessary. enjoying the perfect short stack of syrup and perfectly flavored pancakes is the best.

Damnit, now I want some. D:
Old April 5th, 2010, 10:02 AM

when i was little i went through a phase where i HAted them so much. i would gag if i ate one.. but now pancakes are my favorite.i try to eat them at least once every two weeks and if im feeling special i treat my self to ihop or dennys pancakes because food tastes so much better when you dont have to cook them your self.
Old April 5th, 2010, 05:46 PM

all this talk about food is making me crave pancakes, i like it when ihop has all their diffrent types of pancakes to choose from, i think the bannana pancakes are the best and they even have a song about them, jack johnson sings a song about making banana pancakes. haha thats pretty rad. anyways i think i shall make some tomorrow for breakfast.
Old April 9th, 2010, 11:15 AM

i made pancakes last night for dinner, i actually made dessert pancakes. i usually buy the instant pancake powder i get that ready according to the box then i mix in chocolate chips and rainbow sprinkles. then once there cooked you butter them and serve them with wipped cream and choice of syrup or hot fudge chocolate!
Old April 10th, 2010, 01:07 PM

Now I want to go to IHOP and get their short stack, if that is indeed one of the items that they are known for, or ones that were advertised back in the day. Outside of that, I really like to make my own buttermilk pancakes, homemade stuff is always awesome.

But yeah, pancakes rawk, mahn.
Old April 12th, 2010, 10:32 AM

its breakfast time and im having pancakes..i need to really work on learning how to make them tho, mine taste like a mix of powder and cardboard.. haha i followed the directions and everything but its simply just now working. ugh how i hate i cant cook i really wish my mom was able to pass down her cooking skills.