Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Movies Reviews and Recommendations

Old March 26th, 2010, 01:33 PM

Default romantic movies..

Is it just me or do all girls feel this way.. when ever i watch a movie that has a love story in it i get all weird because it makes me feel like that will never happen in real life.. i really wish it would happen that way but i worrie that if im like that then my hopes will be up too high and then i will only be disapointed.. its sad but im a hopeless romantic i wish all guys were romantic.
Old April 3rd, 2010, 03:21 PM

I'm kinda halfway on this....there's nothing wrong with enjoying a little fantasy now and then, especially a romantic fantasy. However, it's not something that you should really rely on, in my opinion. If you think that romantic fantasy is real life, or something like that, then that is your fault. Therefore, you shouldn't think romantic fantasy is something based off of real life. But yeah....that's what I think.
Old April 5th, 2010, 12:57 PM

i hate when movies are all gushy but at the same time i really love watching them because i dream that some day i will meet some man who will treatme like his princess and be all romantic like the guys are in the movies.. such as buy me flowers, suprise me with cute little things and just be a totaly romantic person.
Old April 7th, 2010, 07:02 PM

i love watching those mushy type movies. i see how guys are in the movies and they really just make me thankful for the little things my boyfriend does for me. he could be like some of those other guys who never do anything nice for their girlfriend i really feel bad but im really happy mine atleast does some nice things for me!
Old April 10th, 2010, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherlly Santos View Post
Is it just me or do all girls feel this way.. when ever i watch a movie that has a love story in it i get all weird because it makes me feel like that will never happen in real life.. i really wish it would happen that way but i worrie that if im like that then my hopes will be up too high and then i will only be disapointed.. its sad but im a hopeless romantic i wish all guys were romantic.
I don't mean to be rude or mean, but please try not to think of relationships or romance in this fashion, that it is simple as it is presented in the movies. There is a lot more, of course, when it comes to relationships. A lot of these romantic movies are simply fantasy, and only show us the relationship up to a certain point. If we had a romantic movie that dealt with what happened AFTER you got with that person, then that would be ideal
Old April 16th, 2010, 12:58 PM

so im sitting here at work thinking of all the romantic type of movies that they have.. i was thinking the movie called the notebook, or an older one called a walk to remember.. but anyways i think there so sweet but in reality there is no such thing as the perfect guy from the movies. i mean its alot nicer when guys treat you like your the girl from the movie..
Old April 24th, 2010, 05:32 PM

I will admit, it is good when your partner treats you right in a relationship, or goes over the top in trying to make you feel good, and I suppose it is okay to consider yourself like one fo the girls win that moment, only for that moment. However, I have to agree, it's simply a fantasy, and there is no perfect guy. Plus, I think that if there was, every girl would be after him, leaving other men abandoned. XD