Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > General

Old March 26th, 2010, 12:17 PM
Default The bounty hunter

omg gerald butler is so flipping good looking in this movie.. plus jennifer aniston was good like she is in almost all of her movies.. i really enjoyed watching it simply because it was a really good movie and then it also had a really good story line to is, the only bummer part was that its a total chick flick.. man falls in love with girl and everything works out perfect.

Last edited by Sherlly Santos; March 29th, 2010 at 12:19 PM.
Old March 29th, 2010, 12:22 PM

oh at first i was confused when i first read this thread but now i know your talking about the bounty hunter.. yes i saw that movie as well it was such a good movie i cant wait to buy it. i took my mom with me when i went to see it and she loved it aswell. she says that she would love to see it again. i was shocked my mom never wants to see something again.
Old March 29th, 2010, 04:31 PM

woahh woah.. weird! the title says repo mad and its about the bounty hunter lol but i heard it was a funny movie and i really want to watch it.. i recently saw the runaways this weekend it was an okay movie../ nothing special but i loved all the clothing stlyes and playforms..
Old April 2nd, 2010, 11:27 AM

i was thinking the same thing.. haha title says the repo man, the topic is bounty hunter.. i saw the bounty hunter yesterday night and it was ok, all of jennifer's movies have pretty much the same movie line and plot. but it was a good movie. i really want to see the new miley movie.. im not sure about the name but i would love to see it.