Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Internet & Technology

Old March 23rd, 2010, 05:49 PM
Default Should I...

my boyfriend and i want to go on a cruise this year.. not quite sure which one yet.. but do you guys think it's better to order the ticket over the internet? everyone keeps telling us to make the decision soon before the ticket price goes higher.. what kind of cruise would you guys recommend?? this is for the summer time@!
Old March 26th, 2010, 11:42 AM

i say go for it..i personally have never been on a cruise but we are planning on going on one in october which im really excited for simply because were going to have a group of like 20 friends all going along on this cruise.. which happens to fall on the weekend after my birthday so im very excited and then it should be fun.. i think you would be fine buying tickets on line and then you can always buy the insurance on it..
Old March 27th, 2010, 04:12 PM

I don't know what sort of cruise you should take, but I think it would be a good idea to just go on a cruise and not get off to any island or anything like that, a resort cruise. That may be cheaper.

I also would think that the internet would be cheaper as well. Order it now so it won't go up anymore.
Old March 31st, 2010, 12:48 PM

I think it is fine to order it online though I think when i went on cruises with my family I think they ordered it with a travel agent not quite sure but I think if you order it with their website it should be fine. Just call them after to make sure they got your order and everything is correct. I think carnival cruises are pretty nice though I know there are some people that have had bad experiences with it but I think that happens with every cruiseline. I had a blast so I would recommend it. I also went on a disney cruise and I thought it was a lot of fun. even though I wasn't a little kid so I would recommend either one. both are fun but in different ways.
Old March 31st, 2010, 02:33 PM

it also depends on how long you want to take a cruise for they have like 3 days cruised to like the mexican riviera which includes cabo , ensadnea and rosaito i think.. sorry if i mispelled any of those.. also there are 7 day cruised to like jamacia so it all just depends on when and how long you want to go fo.
Old April 3rd, 2010, 01:37 PM

I don't know if the internet would offer a cheaper deal, but I would deifnately do some comparisons between the internet as well as checking out a travel agency to see what you can get. As for a cruise, if you're thinking of a simple cruise, which sounds like what you want to do, I would go for something like a party cruise or something like that, I think. xD

Good luck
Old April 5th, 2010, 11:23 AM

it is always a good idea to book it on your credit card. because you have proof that you paid for it, and then if they ever try to change anything you have proof of everything that you have paid for. i have been planning on going on a cruise to mexico for a 4 day cruise. they seem so exciting.. i think im going to suprise my bf for our 1 yr that were going on a cruise.
Old April 8th, 2010, 02:55 PM

my family got it through a travel agent.. i guess they just don't really like that whole putting credit card information on the internet. it's best to make the decision soon before the prices do go up.. and a cruise in the summer sounds soso nice. the last time iw ent was when i was like 13 and it was in florida. i love it!!
Old April 12th, 2010, 01:53 PM

you can do what i always do.. i have one credit card that only gets used on the internet so if anybody gets a hold of my card number i have the last thing i bought on the internet as proof and it has a pretty low limit so that way it does not get over spent if someone hacks my card number. its so much better.
Old April 12th, 2010, 03:52 PM

aww cruises are fun i love them i actually havent been on one in awhile but still i really love cruise anyways i think its a great idea.. but how long would you guys like to go for.. 3 days.. 5 days 7 days.. weeks?? haha so yeah look up the info and im sure you can find one you both can affrord/