Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Women's Health

Old March 23rd, 2010, 04:50 PM

Default How do you feel..

ladies,
how do you feel when you are out with you boyfriend/husband and he makes a comment about another girl. like.. "damn she has a really nice body.." or "oh she's good looking".. or "she's really pretty huh babe?" do you get mad? jealous?or do you feel normal. be honest! =)
Old March 23rd, 2010, 05:30 PM

i'm not going to lie, i get jealous sometimes when my boyfriend say something like that. i'm not the type to really throw a fit about it but i do tell him that it makes me feel uncomfortable. we got into an agrument about it before too. but either way, it's something i cant change because guys & girls will always have those wandering eyes. as long as they don't try to make a move.
Old March 26th, 2010, 01:01 PM

its really hard for me simply because my man has eyes for blondes, well i have black hair.. so for me being out and seeing all kinds of platinum blondes getting his attention it sometimes really makes me worrie about him but he has proven to be faithful adn thats all i can ask for.. if he makes alot of comments about blonde girls i tend to get a little upset so he usuall lays off.
Old March 27th, 2010, 03:28 PM

I kinda don't get it whern guys make comments on that. I mean, I know that most guys really don't mean anything when they say comments like that, but if they're gonna say that, they should compliment you as well.

At least, that's what I'm thinking.
Old April 5th, 2010, 11:04 AM

i think its funny when my guy makes comments about girls i jsut make a simple comment about one of his friends who i think is good looking and has a better job than my boyfriend.. so when my boyfriend is making comments about other girls i usually just say his friends name and then he gets really upset and stops so it works out.
Old April 8th, 2010, 04:02 PM

hahaha! i like what cassidy said.. i do that too!!! when my boyfriend is looking at other girls and making comments in front of me.. i'll just mention his flaws.. a little mean but hey sometimes it does get to me when he's looking at other girls.. not going to lie, i do get jealous but i just don't make a huge scene about it
Old April 9th, 2010, 11:06 AM

haha the things us girls do to get back at our men without making a big scene. we were out at a friends birthday dinner and there were a good handful of women that were very attractive, i notice my man looking at a few.. and he would comment, "oh baby your much prettier then that girl over there..you know that one over there with the big boobs and the banging butt.." seriously how should i feel about a comment made like that? seems like hes trying to compliment me but hes making her sound so much better.. (specially knowing i have small boobs!)
Old April 10th, 2010, 01:27 PM

This is why I don't say anything when I am going out with the person I like. xD I just keep it to myself.

But yeah, I know that both of us are going to be glancing at other people while we go about our business...I would imagine that I wouldn't pay much attention if they say anything, unless you're just too obvious or blunt with what you say.
Old April 12th, 2010, 02:05 PM

haha cassidy!

i do that too.. like my boyfriend is always jealous of one of his freind.. espeically since we get along very well .. but im alwasy reausring him that if he wasnt what i wanted then i would have gone for the other guy haha. but when he makes comments which he does alot.. i just either agree . or i say yeah so and so had very nice arms too.. and he gets a little mad.