Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Food and Nutrition

Old March 23rd, 2010, 04:47 PM

Default Awkward after taste

okay i just ate this candy that my boss gave me. i guess it's kind of like a vitamin candy.. i thought some sugar was going to help me but this candy was super bland. i just chewed up the hard candy so i can get it over with.. and right now i have this really awkward after taste in my mouth. i tired washing my mouth out with water and it feel like the after taste is just getting worst. how do i get rid of it!??!
Old March 23rd, 2010, 04:59 PM

i hate it whent hat happens! it happens to me whenever i drink coffee. it's like this taste that i can't seem to get rid off.. i don't know if it's because the residue is like stuck on the back of our tongue (the taste buds) so that's why the taste is still remaining.. go rinse your mouth out more? ahhh
Old March 26th, 2010, 11:00 AM

i hate when that happens.. i usually try to chew some gum..and it seems to remove the nasty taste in my mouth.. it happens when i drink coffee and i dont like the after taste because it seems to leave a nasty coating on my tounge and i really hate the and then also when you have to take pill and they do not have a coating on them.. i hate the nasty flavor.
Old March 27th, 2010, 03:11 PM

I would say to eat something else, probably something different than candy....like chips or something salty. Something strong as well.

At least, that is what I would say. I'm not sure how elsewould get out strong aftertastebut I'd try a contrasting taste
Old March 29th, 2010, 09:55 AM

i hate akward after taste.. i once ate this nasty yogart and it was horrible. i got it at one of those new yogart bars and it had the worste taste ever.. it tasted bad when you ate it then it had an ever worse after taste. it was so bad i only ate like two bites and threw the rest away because it was so bad.
Old March 29th, 2010, 03:19 PM

hahaha! i just ate that candy too! im sitting here at work.. and i thought some sugar would help me stay up.. and it had no flavor and now i have a bad taste.-_- ughhh lol i drank some gatorade sonow i dont really taste it for now at least.
Old April 3rd, 2010, 03:21 PM

I would eat something else. xD

I'd go get some water, or get a snack at a nearby gas station. At the moment, the gas stations that have "ExtraMile" sell 44 oz sodas for a buck. Ridiculously cheap, but it is very worth it.