Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Hair & Nail

Old March 23rd, 2010, 02:18 PM

Default summer colors

i love summer .. becasue i love bright nail polish colors.. i mean dont get me wrong i love the dark shades as well for winter.. but i mean how long can you wear black. or dark colors. . so i love painting my toes like an orange color looks good at at the ebahc in the sand. with a tan espeically.. and my fingers are currently fusha.. im sure i spelled that wrong haha
Old March 29th, 2010, 12:16 PM

i usually paint my nail colors hot pink and brite green and stuff like that because when i think summer i think bright colors. i love having my nails and toes get alot attention for all the wonderful bright colors that i choose to paint my toes and things like that.. this reminds me of a story when i was getting my nails done and the lady next to me was on her blue tooth.. it was horrible..
Old March 31st, 2010, 10:55 AM

I like painting my nails a soft yellow during the summer. I don't know whenever I think of summer I always just think yellow because of the sun and everything. but I also really like the soft shades of orange and bright pink is nice for summer too. I love bright and pastel colors for summer.
Old April 7th, 2010, 01:03 PM

I agree I love bright colors for the summer. They just make everything seem happier and more cheerful at least for me. I mean if you look down at your nails and they are a nice bright color you just feel happy. It also goes really well with all the summer dresses and summer clothes that you wear. I usually like to wear bright colors during the summer so it goes really well if I have bright nails too.
Old April 8th, 2010, 03:42 PM

i'm really looking forward to summer.. wearing summer dress and shorts.. instead of having to wear jackets and such in the winter.. i'm super excited.. but i need to get myself to get a tan when i hvae time and when the weather is cooperating with my schedule.. it seems liek it's always sunny when i'm either at work or at school.. like right now.... -_-
Old April 9th, 2010, 12:24 PM

when summer comes around i usualy opt to do my own nails instead of having them done at the salon. simply because i spend way to much time in the water so the nail polish never lasts but if i do them at home i can simply retouch them when ever i choose and i went to a craft store and actually bought the little rhinestones that they have and i can do my own nails to look like they do at the salon.!! go me.
Old April 21st, 2010, 02:09 PM

i LOVE neons for summer like bright ornages or pinks.. i just6 love the colors look on my toes when they are in the sand at the ebach haha sounds corny but seriously i love it.. and i love when my fingernails are bright and i can see it in a picture. so right now im rocking hot pink.. neon pink to be exact and i love it
Old April 21st, 2010, 03:17 PM

mmhmm! i love bright colors or like a purple.. more fuesha then anything else but yeah i cant wait till i go to the beach im gonna get a bright bathing suit to match my polish haha
Old April 28th, 2010, 01:26 PM

I love summer colors. To me they are bright colors. I just love them not only in nail polish but in clothes too. I mean they really just brighten up your day. It makes me so happy and cheerful when I am wearing summer colors rather than winter colors. I dunno it just changes my mood but it also has to match with nice summer or spring weather. I can't wait to hit the beach this summer with nice bright nails yellow or bring pink.
Old May 5th, 2010, 10:47 AM

I love the summer too. It is my favorite season other than spring. It is just such a great time of the year. I always feel more relaxed during the summer. I love bright colors for nails too. I really like yellow but I usually like soft yellows so it isn't extremely bright but still bright because it is yellow. Summer is just such a wonderful time of the year.