Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Child and Teen Health

Old April 24th, 2010, 04:40 PM

The ones who do step up and take care of their children are to be conmmended, I think. They worked harder than ever, took care of their kid, and made sure they grew up well despite being a single mom is hard, but if they can do it, other mothers can do better, I think.

Go good moms!
Old April 27th, 2010, 01:36 PM

i was watching chelsea lately last night and she was saying soemthing about why did mtv reward these girls and them shows when they are 16 and pregnant. and i thought about and i was like yeah thats true.. but then agai i watched the show and i know why they did it.. to show how hard it is to be a teen mother but i was wondering if anyone knew.. did they pay the girls to be on the show??
Old April 27th, 2010, 02:51 PM

falling alseep at work and i need something to fo.. drtiously how slow can twen minutes go! it feels like 20 and i have to pee sooo nadd!not good anyways i hope everyone had a great weekend an di i get to thank you for leting me use a scarf
Old May 5th, 2010, 05:41 PM

during lunch i was watching 16 and pregnant and it was an episode i had enever seen, im just gonna be straight up im not gonna lie after watching some of the episodes i cant help but thik well no wonder your prgnant! and it amazes me how some of them are 15 like come on
Old July 7th, 2010, 04:25 PM

yeah i do give teen mothers alot of props sbecasue they have to go through alot mroe then most of us.i mean they literally do double the work and then ave to come home nd take care of someone else who depends on them.. but at the same time some moms never change i mean i remember one time i went to my freinds house and one of his co workers brough her daughter and as they were smoking her daughter was standing by the door i closed the door so that the little girl would see what her mom ws doing inside its terrible not to mention it was abou 2 in the morning.
Old July 12th, 2010, 05:28 PM

yeah thats terrible its like if you cant find a babysitter the stay home its not that important. espeically if it was just someonee house.. lol anywyas.. i remember on my freind 22n bday.. there wa this girl dressed in a short tight dress boots and a leather jacket and i didnt know she was pregnant until i saw some pictures of her at the pat and everyone was like all look at her baby bump! .. and like wtf.. stay home! your pregnant! ont be out where someone can knock you over whoe drunk.
Old April 8th, 2011, 01:16 PM

i watch teen moms now and i love that show! seriously lol but at the same time i look at some of the girls season two mainly and i think to myself like how can yopu neglect your child like that ,, like in jenelles case , she basically srews up her life when she has a boyfriend and who knows where that poor baby would be if her mom didnt help her.