Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Sexual Health

Old July 20th, 2010, 11:34 AM

ughh yess extrememly painful its nothing to messa round with but irecently found out that theyhave some cranberrry tablets for this in the vitmain isle at target was looking with my sister wjhen i saw then and i thought back to when i had a uti and was in physical pain! and i could have had some relife
Old August 26th, 2010, 04:25 PM

i feel asleep in a wet bathing suit bottom last night! -__- so i better not get one i swear i 'll cry literally thery are soo painful i remember my last one i wantd to cry whenever i even felt the feeling of having to use the restroom it was horrible.. to top it off i had to go every 10 minutes
Old September 15th, 2010, 01:11 PM

i woke up this morning and i felt that pain you get ehrn you have an UTI .. of course i freaked out because who would want to go through that you know.. well after walking painfully to class and sitting down.. the pain went away and hopefully it stays away.
Old September 22nd, 2010, 02:51 PM

grrr! i just had one! seriously like last week and let me tell you i was in soo much pain!! espeically the last day or actually the 3rd day that was the worst i wanted to cry.. but thank god for cranberry extract pills they are a life saver!!
Old February 14th, 2011, 01:46 PM

painful! i hate uti's and i feel for anyone who has them. but the last time i thought i had a uti was on my 21st bday and i was going to vegas.,. i was on my way there and i was in dying pain!! like i wanted to cry and say lets just go home . but maybe 2 days after vegas.. i found my self in the most uncomforable pain i have ever felt in my life.. went to the er to find out i had kidney stones.
Old April 8th, 2011, 12:14 PM

ugh i think i might have one right now!! im taking cranberry tablets and i take them at least once a month just incase becasue ive had one before.. but man o man are these painful.. i need to go get some AOZ its a mircale pill they sell it at like target and i swear it helps soo much