Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Sexual Health

Old March 23rd, 2010, 02:36 PM

Default Uti

i thought i remembed seeing a trhead about this but i looked thorugh the pasges and i didnt see one.. hmm so sorry if its a duplicate.. anyways.. i havent had one in about a year thank godness ( knock on wood) becasue ohh boy! are they painful. i have had two. before and the second time was by far the worst one,

anyways a tip to all women. if you have sex.. and your having sex alot! always use the restroom after! it flushes out all the bacteria. and helps prevents infections.. in this case.. urinary track infections,
Old March 23rd, 2010, 04:00 PM

mmmhmm! i agree really painful. i remember my freind had to go to the doctors and she couldnt drive so i drove her and she had a uti.. first i really heard of it.. and then a few months later i got one.. not as bad as her becaue she waited so hers got worst but still i undrstood everything she went trhough.. about a yr later i got another one and that one worst. thisd might be too much infor but bloody urine not good! and super painful
Old March 23rd, 2010, 05:28 PM

yup. UTI serious sucks. i remember when i first got it after the first couple times of having sex.. oh man it was soooooo painful. those little urges to pee but when you sit on the toilet close to nothing comes out. i had it once when it was so painful that i had a tad bit of blood int here. went to the doctors and they gave me some antibotics.. haven't had them for a long long time thank goodness..
Old March 27th, 2010, 04:22 PM

Agh. D: That is bad.

I'll have to be careful when I have sex then....I really don't want to get UTI at all, I'd probably freak out and overblow it into something else even worse.

I'll be careful.
Old March 29th, 2010, 11:11 AM

uti's are horrible. i remember i went to a cabin once for new years and when get got home i was in so much pain.. it sucked.. all because i have this weird thing where if im not comfortable i wont use the bathroom so i will hold in my pee and thats what caused mine.. it sucked and the doctor told me that i need to work on using the restroom in various places..
Old March 29th, 2010, 05:58 PM

yeah the first time i got a uti was becasue of that reason.. i use to work long hrs and i would enver use the restroom becasue the restrooms were so dirty.. so i would hold it and eventually i got a uti.. painful.. but the one i got from not peeing after sex, way worst.. blodd and everything and the thing about having to pee and nothing coming out
Old March 31st, 2010, 04:23 PM

i hear these can be extremely painful.. and you get the urge to use the restoom but when you go almost nothing comes out and its extremely painful.. so yeah hopefully i wont have to go through this and if i do i know know what to do to prevent it and how to cure it
Old April 8th, 2010, 04:17 PM

uti seriously sucks. i got a couple of times before and it was soooo painful... now i have the uti medicine sitting at home just in case i get it again. they are soooooo helpful. but i remember i would be just sitting on the toilet trying not to cry from all the pain.. it's like you want to pee but only little droplets come out. i usually drink cranberry juice or water to flush out the bacteria too
Old April 23rd, 2010, 12:06 PM

you should always be drinking enough liquid and also take cranberry tablets every once in a while just to keep your bodys immune system up.. anyways they are super painful but there is so many ways to prevent them, one is to pee as often as you can which keeps the bacteria out, another is any time you have sex you should pee just before and right after, also drinking plenty of fluids really also help with it.
Old July 13th, 2010, 01:45 PM

ughhh i would never wish this on anyone sooo painful it even hurts to walk sometimes.. yeah not a good feeling at all! i really hate it. ive had two.. othe first one wasnt bad at all nothing compared to the second one.. ahhh that was super painful i wanted to cry.. and i hd to pee every 3 minutes and it would be super painful!