Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Fragrance

Old March 23rd, 2010, 12:47 PM

Default airports!

grrrrr... recently i was at the airport and i didnt check my bag becasue it was just one small bag.. but i had 2 perfumes in there and a lotion and when i went trhough security they made me get rid f my victoria secret pink spray and lotion!! i was soo mad! but i guess it was my fault for taking it
Old March 23rd, 2010, 02:16 PM

awww that sucks i would have been mad too! i know which pink..well i thin i know which one you are taking about and i have it too and i love it! but yeah my gma is a flight attendent and shes always reminding me when i travel nothing bigger then i think its 16oz ..i might be wrong for carry on..
Old March 26th, 2010, 12:08 PM

there are so many restrictions now at the airports.. so basically if your going to be traveling make sure you pack everything in small little bottles.. i was going threw the process of getting checked and they took my bottle opener simply because i guess i could hurt someone with it.. i was like w.e it was one of my favorite ones.. airports are horrible.. or like when i flew to mexico...there was like no rules when we were getting on the plane..haha it was crazy.
Old March 29th, 2010, 12:11 PM

but i think its good that they are haveing all of these regulations because of all the people who keep trying to bomb planes and trains and stuff like that.. seriously its horrible because of the way that people act. all those people who are terroists and want to kill so many. its really sad.
Old March 29th, 2010, 04:24 PM

awww im sorfry yeah that happen to me a few months ago as well.. it was hard to throw it away becasue my boyfriend had gotten it from me for my bday! and i had to tell him what happened luckiy hes nice and understanding and he bought me a new now :]
Old March 29th, 2010, 05:35 PM

awww that sucks! i remember once they made me throw away my nailpolish and baby lotion.. but perfume is worst becaseu you get attached to the scents! well that was nice of your boyfriend to buy you another.. he mush have known how upset you were over it.
Old March 31st, 2010, 11:03 AM

Yeah that really sucks it has happened to me before well kind of. It was my lotion which really sucked because it was practically new. I forgot that you couldn't bring big bottles of lotion with you but at least now I know so next time hopefully I wont do it again.
Old April 2nd, 2010, 11:17 AM

luckly when i was at the air port trying to catch my flight when i went to check in they told me i could not bring the purfume in my carry on so i called my boyfriend who had jsut left to meet me curb side please so i could give him my fav perfume befor i had to throw it away.. the perks of being an hour early for your flight.
Old April 8th, 2010, 03:09 PM

i haven't been to the airport in forever so i don't even know what kind of restrictions apply anymore.. last time i've been on the plane was like when i was 13. that sucks that you had to throw your perfume away but with all these bomb scares and boosting up the security i guess that is meant to happen.. oh wells it gives me a heads up before i go to the airport. thanks =)
Old April 14th, 2010, 01:29 PM

I hate that too. I always forget that you can't bring stuff like that and its like Its pretty much full and they are just throwing it away right in front of you. Its horrible. I always leave my lotion or something and it just sucks to see it being thrown away such a waste. One time it was even worse because I stupidly put a new box lotions that I was going to give my cousins in my bag and then they almost threw away so I was like wait can i just send it and then let me so I just went out of line and went to send it as a package