Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Personal Health Issues

Old March 23rd, 2010, 12:08 PM

Default allergies!

lately allergies have been getting the better of me. sneezing all the time. anyways im allergic to alot of different things and one is nickel.. so whenever i wear a necklace i break out on my chest like crazy! ah i cant stand it. clear nail polish only works for so long.. anyone else have any other tricks?
Old March 23rd, 2010, 02:37 PM

i have the same issue! i even have to out clear nailpolish on my jean buttons becasue they start to itch or i break out! i hate it. but yeah i wish i knew more trick,, other then just buy nickel freen jeweraly but i mean i like shopping at forever 21 for all my jews and most the time they make me break out like crazy
Old March 23rd, 2010, 03:22 PM

i don't have any allergies but this sounds interesting.. what does clear nail polish do? i was like clear nail polish!?!? how does that help.. sounds like one of those secret tricks. i remember that's what my friends always say when spring comes around.. they always mention.. "spring is coming because i keep sneezing so damn much"
Old March 29th, 2010, 10:08 AM

i hate allergies too, and it sucks that i have them.. i cant wear silver or i get a horrible rash. any earings other than platinum, and gold i cant wear.. it sucks because my boyfriend bought me some cute earrings the other day and i had to return them because i knew that my ears were going to hurt. i told him i cant wear fake earrings so he was like ima buy you a real pair some day! haha i was all excited.
Old March 29th, 2010, 04:51 PM

allergies are kicking my ass right now! ah my eyes are super itchy and i dont wanna rub them becasue ive been typing all day liong and i know forsure this keyboard is dirty.. and then i couldsnt stop sneezing. ah im gonna go home take a large allergie pill and knock out,.
Old March 31st, 2010, 02:02 PM

yeah ive had it really bad as well.. and sometimes its worse then other sometimes i cant breath all that well and i sneeze like crazy.. other times its okay but still a few running noses and sneezes here and there,. but yeah yesterday was bad my eye was soo swollen not cute!
Old April 5th, 2010, 05:53 PM

allergies can go suck a big fat one.. i hate them.. it looks like ive been crying for days all because my face is all puffy and swollen looking all because my allergies are really acting up so ive been feeling sick all day all i want to do is to hurry and get off od work and go home and go to sleep till i have to wake up tomorrow and go to school but anyways im not a happy camper right now!
Old April 7th, 2010, 01:16 PM

i am having a hard time right now dealing with my allergies because we have currently had a weather change from hot, to cold, then back to hot so there like what the heck is going on. i have been taking as much sinus medicine as i can but its not working. my eyes itch, my head hurts and my nose is so stuffy i really dont like it but im trying to deal with it.
Old May 5th, 2010, 12:37 PM

I have been having really bad allergies lately. I guess it is because it is spring and all the pollen in the air but it is just annoying. My eyes are like all puffy lately and all I want to do is rub them which i know is bad but i can't help it. Also my nose has been really itchy like the outside so i just want to scratch it all day and I have been sneezing a lot lately. can't wait until it is all over and I can feel better.
Old May 12th, 2010, 10:13 AM

I hate allergies and especially how I feel right now. I have a running noes and my eyes are just really watery for some reason. I also can't breath that well so it just sucks. I can't wait until this day is over though I still have to study for an exam that I have tomorrow when I get which kind of sucks but after tomorrow I can rest a bit and just relax.