Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Movies Reviews and Recommendations

Old March 22nd, 2010, 01:28 PM
Default planning a trip to the movies..

has anybody seen anygood movies latly? i am trying to decide between the movie shes out of my league or remember me.. they both seem like they would be good to see.. oh and i wanna see the movie hot tub time machine.. but since this trip to the movies is going to be with my bff i think that im going to go see remember me.. seems more to me like a chick flick rather than a comedy.
Old March 23rd, 2010, 02:25 PM

hahaha yeah hot tub time machine seems super funny! i remember when i saw.. i think it was alice in wonderland they showeed the previews and i thought man i have to watch that.. haha .. but i saw. shutter island finallt this weekend.. but shes out fo my league looks like a good funny movie.. let me knwo how remember me is?! i wannted to see it
Old March 27th, 2010, 04:34 PM

Clash of the Titan's looks really good for an action movie, but so far, there isn't anything else that really works well. Nothing that really appeals to me. There is a couple of movies, but yeah, nothing spectacular. On top of that, it's nothing I think would be great. At least, that's what I think.
Old March 31st, 2010, 10:29 AM

Haven't watched any of them but they all sound like pretty good movies to watch. Now that I think of it I haven't been to the movie theaters for months. I just haven't seen anything that I really want to watch. I think all the movies are just good movies not great movies right now. Hopefully there will be better ones in the summer.
Old April 2nd, 2010, 01:09 PM

i trying to find enough free time to go to the theaters and watch some of these new movies that are getting released. the majority of the new releases are either love stories or they are comedy. alot of people only like the action type of movies so alot of people are staying home becasue the movies are kinda ehh lame to them.
Old April 7th, 2010, 01:23 PM

Yeah I agree that is kind of how I feel. I mean nothing really seems to jump out at me and shout go watch that. But I do kind of want to go watch the movie with Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz It looks really interesting but I have no idea when it comes out. I really want to watch it. I love those kind of action type/ love story type of movies.