Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Internet & Technology

Old March 22nd, 2010, 10:38 AM

Default color codes..

ive been reading here on this website and everybodys font color is plain black then i noticed you cant really change the color of the font on here with out a code.. so im going to give you the code and lets see what the forum would look like if people all responded in color! ok so the code it
[color(no space)="anycolor"] then your text [/color]
Old March 22nd, 2010, 12:47 PM

wow thats cool it took me a few times to understand what u ment when you said (nospace) i didnt get that u ment deleate everything betweem the R from color and the = but not that i got it i have totally figured out how to write or type in color.. i think its really neat so maybe we will have a rainbow of font on here.
Old March 23rd, 2010, 12:35 PM

haha yeah! this is fun. its different. so kudos to whoever started this thread. anyways. i rememebr i use to know all the html codes for the colors.. like i thionk black was " 9999" or something like that so yeah this is way easier.
Old March 23rd, 2010, 03:55 PM

let's see if i'm able to do this right. lol
okay so is anything red right here? haha i'm going to be embarass if it doesn't work. anyways, this is cool... i remember when i did those kind of color code thigns with aim before back in middle school. trying to get those baby blue font colors and people are wondering how the hell you get those colors.
Old April 2nd, 2010, 02:02 PM

i agree i used to do this all the time when i would play on my website and make all my font show up in all kinds of diffrent colors i really wish i knew how to make a really pretty purple but i guess ill just have to deal with haveing .this pink-ish color as my color for my font.
Old April 3rd, 2010, 01:35 PM

FORGET COLORS! I HAVE THE OPTION OF CHOOSING WHATEVER COLOR I WANT, AND I WANT TO BE BORING! SO BLACK TEXT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yes, I am bored ATM, and I'm trying to procrastinate on homework. xD

...................Fine. D: Color text.
Old April 7th, 2010, 12:21 PM

That's pretty cool I didnt know you could do that. Ok let me try here it goes.... Did this work I have no idea if It didn't I would feel really stupid haha but oh well maybe I'll try it a few times to see if it will work if this time it didn't work since I can't see the results here.
Old April 7th, 2010, 05:31 PM

so im going to try this and im hoping that it works haha i think everybody on here is trying to see if it would work. i agree with the others that said there going to feel mighty stupid it the diffrent colors dont show up. anywyas i think this is pretty cool
Old April 14th, 2010, 12:06 PM

I love this color code thing I never knew that this was how to get colors if you couldnt use color fonts. But yeah this is my favorite color so hopefully it comes out the right color because sometimes the colors don't look that great like the green one above looks like a different kind of green then regular green though it still looks nice.

Last edited by Farrah Lindall; April 14th, 2010 at 12:08 PM.
Old May 8th, 2010, 05:09 PM

HAHAHAHA HOT PINK! OR JUST PINK! HAHAHA!

*yeah, I'm tired*

So anyway, I think the one thing that's on my mind is Iron Man 2, will it be any good? Will it suck? Will it be better?

Stay tuned!