Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Movies Reviews and Recommendations

Old March 20th, 2010, 05:12 PM
Default Eclipse Trailer out, major changes (spoiler)

I saw the Eclipse trailer for the next Twilight movie and was suprised to see that they have made at least one major change from the book. As it turns out they took the little girl from the old vampire guys and sent her back to see if Bella had been changed yet and found out (of course) she hadn;'t. If you havent seen this trailer yet, do so. I found it on yahoo, but im sure its all over by now. Ive read the books and liked them but am finding the movies slightly ...less exciting. What do you guys think of the change?
Old March 22nd, 2010, 03:16 PM

I saw the trailer not to long ago and i was disappointed too. Like man it was dumb. I'm soo not seeing it in the theatres. I hope the last one is alot better because I mean seriously I understand that the books are always for the most part more exciting because you can go into sharp detail. But with the movie you have the visual and what not. But this is a bummer! I was like This is it?! New Moon wasn't even that great and this one is a lot worse! I honestly hope that Breaking Dawn is better...I want my mind blown!
Old March 23rd, 2010, 01:16 PM

yeah ia gree i was blown alway by the first movie twilight.. and then i started reading the books and new moon was a disappointment for me.. i mean yeah i still watched it in theaters but it wasnt what i thought it was gonna be. not to mention. edward was super crystally in the new moon and more pale.. the effect were alot different as well. so we'll see with ecplise
Old March 27th, 2010, 04:38 PM

I am definately not inteterested in this movie at all, and I reallty don't wnat to go see it. WAUGH! not Eclipse! D:

So yeah, I really don't want to see it, it looks terrible, it lookd bad, tlhough it's cool that the franchise has grown to make some cash...just wondering it still has bad writing. xD
Old March 29th, 2010, 05:49 PM

im still excited to watch it.. and i know that there are going to be lots difference. i will admit i love twilight alot more then new moon but who knows how im gonna feel about the other two movies.. soo im super excited!
Old April 3rd, 2010, 02:06 PM

Never was interested in the movies, defiantely don't want to read the books, I am scared for people fan-girling and fanboying about this movie. Honestly, I was morbidly curious about the books at first since I wanted to see what people wanted, but when I saw that the werewolf finds his predestined a baby...I was like "Okay, I'm out.", at least from what I saw on Wiki in the 4th book.