Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > DVD Blue Ray Exchange

Old April 17th, 2010, 03:32 PM

I've gotten used to working a lot, so nowadays, while I am particular bored in spots. I have to say that most of the time, I just lay back on my bed and read comic books or if I'm really tired, I can try to take a quick nap. At the very least, that's what I want to to do.
Old April 28th, 2010, 11:40 AM

I pretty much just do whatever when I am bored. I sleep, watch tv, take a walk, eat. Nothing exciting so I guess that is why I am bored. But if I am super bored then i try to call up a friend and sometimes we just talk or meet up to go out somewhere. That usually helps at least for me when I am bored. Otherwise i just sleep my day away.
Old May 5th, 2010, 10:12 AM

I don't really do anything when I am bored. I usually just sleep since it is like my favorite thing to do lately. I guess I am just always tired so sleep is just something I really like to do. I also like to read when I am bored. I like reading Sherlock Holmes right now it is so interesting and just mind boggling. after seeing the movie I am just really into it.
Old May 22nd, 2010, 03:25 PM

Napping is what I like to do. xD Especially since finals are now over. Even though I get a full night's worth of sleep, I often find myself just completely out of it and tired, so I nap a lot. :P

I'm hoping to quit the habit in 2-3 days so I can be more normal rested. I hate to be napping a lot, but I do know that it feels necessary, so I do it anywhere. xD
Old May 26th, 2010, 11:01 AM

I like napping too but my naps always end up being hours so I should stop that habit because I always end up need to rush doing my homework becasue I waste so much time napping. I also like going on the computer when I am bored. I always end up spending hours on that too. I just like going on yahoo and twitter to chat with my friends and we pretty much just plan things we want to do like on weekends and stuff so takes a lot of time.
Old June 22nd, 2010, 02:47 PM

other than napping.. i just found my new love! bicycling! especially night bicycling.. a little dangerous but that's why you wear those lights on you and no dark clothes.. but it's soo relaxing.. especially when your are bicycling right next to the beach. definitely something i will be doinga lot more when i'm free from work and school.
Old July 1st, 2010, 03:11 PM

i've just started to play the game, civilization iv. it is a fantastic game. it's a large rts game, and the amount of strategy and customization that yon can do is great. There are tons of mods out there, it's a great game.

it's pretty much what is taking up my time at the moment. xD
Old July 12th, 2010, 02:45 PM

play cards, play video games.. umm.. go swimming.. eat lol go for a rn tan by the pool.. go to tghe mall.. go to the the grocery store, starbucks. baseball games.. mm disneyland haha. count,ess other things