Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > DVD Blue Ray Exchange

Old March 29th, 2010, 12:34 PM

when i get bored thats my sign to get up and go work out.. im trying to get in shape for summer so i have been trying to bust my butt and get in shape for summer i have just about 2 months to get in shape and get skinny so im hoping that it really works. plus i need to work on my abs and hopefully i get in the shape im hoping by summer.. no excuses for being bored.. just work out.
Old March 29th, 2010, 01:51 PM

exercise is always soemthing good to do when your bored, but when i find that im most bored is when im sitting waiting for like the doctor, or for a class to start or something thats out of my control.. and i really dont have enough time to exercise os when im bored i am usually on my phone so i dont really watch tv but im on my phone..
Old March 29th, 2010, 04:39 PM

when im bored i normally listen to music.. watch some tv.. or text.. and if im that bored i normally fall asleep during these activies .. speaking of sleep im so tired! i need to go home.. and hr and a half left but still im gonna pass out on this table right!
Old March 31st, 2010, 10:24 AM

I usually just play with my itouch when I am bored which is most of the time. I also sleep a lot when I bored. But yeah if I really super bored then I like to go out and just walk my dog just I think to get outside and do something helps a lot. Most of time though I do spend on the computer just reading through the articles on yahoo. Which takes up a lot of time.
Old April 7th, 2010, 09:52 AM

I usually just do random stuff when I am bored. Usually boring stuff which is why I am bored. I either play with my itouch, chat with my friends on twitter or something or read sherlock holmes books. Don't really do much. But yeah I agree that going outside will help keep you from being bored. Maybe just go to a park or something and go on the swings.
Old April 12th, 2010, 12:09 PM

i love going places like the mall and out to dinner with my friends. i also like to go to arts and craft stores where i can partake in the many classes they offer there. they have a cake decorating class and i really want to go there and try to learn some of the diffrent types of cake decorating styles. they have many types liek fondont, and buttercream frosting.. i really want to learn..
Old April 12th, 2010, 03:02 PM

um,,., i guess you can google things and read all the articles on yahoo or msn. i do that from time to time when im super bored at work. lol. or. you can always call someone and have a converstation with them. or um.. listen to music. take a walk. go to the gym go window shopping haha.. um idunno what else.
Old April 14th, 2010, 04:22 PM

things to do ALONE. when your bored.. becasue im alone now and im beyond bored! i just really want to g to sleep i think it would be nice to take like. a 15 minute. nap right now.. anyways i need some music or something to eat something that will keep me up.
Old April 14th, 2010, 05:30 PM

saw the blindside today. samuel l jackson is pretty good in that movie you can always do that when your bored.. watch movies. lol but yeah im here bored right now too and i feel like the time is just not moving at all. seriously.
Old April 16th, 2010, 11:54 AM

things to do when your bored except watch tv. hum lets see some of the things i do when im bored arent the best choices such as bake junk food, or take naps. i should be up doing things like so many of you have talked about.. you know like walking a dog or doing something constructive,. anyways im bored right now and theres nothing i can do about it other than typing on this computer,