Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > DVD Blue Ray Exchange

Old March 19th, 2010, 01:51 PM

Default things to do when ur bored except watch movies...

some things i like to do when im bored consist of looking on the web to read about funny things that happen to people during their normal day, work out and get some exercise. NOT watch tv, go for a walk. wash my car, dance and sing.. go window shopping!
Old March 19th, 2010, 02:10 PM

I usually just sleep, play with my itouch, or surf the web. I never know what to do when I am bored so I usually just end up sleeping which takees up like the whole day which is really bad because that is just waste of a day but I don't know I always get sleepy when I am bored. I guess I just really need to change my habits.
Old March 20th, 2010, 03:56 PM

What I do when I'm bored is focus on my schoolwork, do extra credit projects, or work on my own artwork to try and improve or make an illustration. Nowadays, however, I've been so bogged down with homework that I don't have time for anything else. xD
Old March 20th, 2010, 05:20 PM

I have to agree, homework is the first thing I do when I get bit by the boredum bug. I put on some music and have my fb or ms up as well, I have to admit, and check them every hour or so. That is unless someone I know gets on and wants to chat, then homework gets set aside for a bit and talking takes over. But I always go back to it when the person I am talking to starts taking too long to reply or bores me. Its a good habit to have.
Old March 22nd, 2010, 10:07 AM

thats really good to turn to homework when your bored. the sad thing is when i get bored i usually just watch tv. or go shopping but shopping gets expensive so i usually just choose to stay home and watch tv/ there are so many good shows on its like how can i not wanna sit on my butt and watch tv. any ways.
Old March 22nd, 2010, 01:24 PM

when im bored i usually go online and find funny postings of people or other things such as jib jab ( you put your faces on dancing cartoons) or the usual facebook or myspace.. sometimes photo bucket. nothing too exciting or sometimes i play my game the sims. its usually very fun!
Old March 22nd, 2010, 03:22 PM

hahaha yes!

I usually go on facebook or myspace. Or take pics on my mac lol and upload them. Or I go to the fml website and read those! They can be hilarious. Or I upload another chapter of my online story that I'm doing. I love it! But I don't watch tv all that much I'm usually writing or reading something. Which I guess is a good thing right?!
Old March 23rd, 2010, 02:28 PM

if im bored.. i do alot of different things.. i read.. facebook.. msn. and yahoo read all the articles.. umm.. watch some tv.( but theres only soo much you can watch before you get bored) and um.. play with my dog.. eat. haha just all kind of stuff. talk on the phone.. but alwasy listening to music,
Old March 23rd, 2010, 03:46 PM

Hmmm... well things that i like to do other than watching movies is just hanging out with my boyfriend and friends.. yelping different and new places to eat or go that we never been too.. going shopping is always fun.. i love going to museums.. i don't mind laying in bed all day either and just enjoying my time relaxing after a long and stressful week of school.
Old March 27th, 2010, 05:45 PM

Nowadays, aside from hanging out or going out on dates, I've just taken to relaxing and being lazy. :P Being lazy is quite awesome, especially since I've just completely zoned out from work as of lately. Good good times.

In any case, yeah.