Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Internet & Technology

Old April 12th, 2010, 11:22 AM

Today, I was eating a dish of ice cream at a fancy restaurant. While eating, I came across a particularly large, hard chunk. After several attempts to chew it, I had to spit it out. Turns out it wasn't a chunk of ice, it was a large, fake fingernail. FML i really feel grosed out for this poor person..
Old May 3rd, 2010, 01:21 PM

i really like to read the fmylife website when im having a bad day because they usually have alot of funny stories and so it makes my slightly bad and borring day feel just a little better because these peoples stories are like way worse than my non eventful day. haha i ususally endup feeling sorry for them. haha
Old May 21st, 2010, 11:40 AM

yea its funny how when were having a really bad day we turn to other peoples bad days and we laugh at them trying to convince ourselfs that theirs was worse and we do this to make our selfs feel better but its ok because even when imnot haveing a bad day i still log on to fmylife just to read all the horrible events that happen to some of these people.
Old May 24th, 2010, 12:59 PM

haha i have a fmy life every time i come to my job.. haha i hate being here. anyways i have read over my site and i really cant stand it not haveing anything to do because there is nothing good happening while im here.. ahhh its so boring but i really like the fmylife web site.
Old June 4th, 2010, 01:29 PM

so i was on the fmylife website the other day and i came across a post that said something like " i wrote my mom a nice poem for her birthday, she read it and was like there is no way you wrote this.. ima google it" haha i was so sad for that poor person that the spent a long time writing a poem and the mom did not even believe it and said she was going to google it..
Old June 22nd, 2010, 02:42 PM

i never heard of fmylife.com until i came here. i was like what the heck is fmylife.com. lol. it's actually pretty interesting and i always wonder if it's even real. but i'm sure half of it isn't.. just made for entertainment.. which doesn't fail either. i go on that site here and there when i'm bored and just looking for some sort of entertainment.